The online racing simulator
This is 27th time on rsr table so not pathetically slow but still..
Quote from amp88 :Unfortunately not. The FIA seems to only punish drivers who gain position by exceeding the track limits, not those who merely gain a time advantage. Numerous drivers were cutting multiple times per lap in qualifying during the 2013 F1 season and they weren't punished. It's been a growing problem in the last few years.

Even back in 2003 it was happening... just check out turn one at the A1 Ring!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIZ-T8y9_9c
Quote from kars19 :

wr

rsr-semis f40s3 mugello

I had 2.02.3xx on that, as I remember I was silly enough to tons of failed laps, because I thought semislicks were faster than Slicks 90 and I got the achivement that way
nice one
Dont know why but my replay from last night is like 30/40 second long....
Why that?Somone had same problem?
Do you have the latest version?
Quote from undertaker00 :Dont know why but my replay from last night is like 30/40 second long....
Why that?Somone had same problem?

I've had that happen after a long session with only "Return to pit"s and no "restart session"s.
They had that all messed up prior to .0.41 Only worked if you don't restart the session.. mentioned that in the forums and they released the 0.41 fixing that the next day.. maybe it's still buggy but it's been working fine for me since.
Quote from sinbad :I've had that happen after a long session with only "Return to pit"s and no "restart session"s.

hmm..actualy iv didt like every 2-3 min restart / it was hotlap mod mugello @F40

And yea its latest version..
Great work Redman, how much more difficult/easier it is compared to LFS skins?
just he same really, the templates are a bit messed up tho, things dont line up properly sometimes etc.. but now i have started using the pen tool to do the lines etc its much easier to line stuff up
I hate the templates. Unfortunately the gaps between the body parts are a part of the skin as well, so if you draw a nice curve with pen tool that goes through the door and let's say the fender, you're gonna have a bad time. Also good luck aligning a text if they're covering those gaps. Some templates are not perfectly mirrored either, not to talk about the warping issues. Oh and if I align something totally horizonal on the template, it looks 5-10° rotated ingame... LFS' templates are a million times better.

E: just an example. Easy fix, but annoying...
i dont fine the lining up too much of an issue, but the non symmetrical templates boil my piss so much!
wow, nice stuff redman
OT : happy birthday frank
My only real gripe with the templates is the warping. Even on straight panels there's warping sometimes.

The panel gaps are the easy bit, I don't really care about them. That's just a couple minutes' work to get right, generally. That warping, though.. ughhh...
Yup, the warping isa challenge, ive had wiggly lines on my template but straight on the model.. Pure pita!
I tried it when it was first released but the majority seemed to be using the rsr version. I like the ingame leaderboard, thats cool.
First I was using Rivali Tempo, but the RSR app was far ahead in development so I started using that. Rivali didn't even have a leaderboard back then, it was quite basic.
I really hate that we can't have just one leaderboard, it seems everyone has to create their own.
Quote from R3DMAN :I tried it when it was first released but the majority seemed to be using the rsr version. I like the ingame leaderboard, thats cool.

Because the RSR version was so overhyped and was more advanced than Rivali at the release. Now I guess it would overwhelm the RSR app by far... Looks pretty.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG