The online racing simulator
oh snap
Guess I'm switching main car then
I am really surprised how my pc rig handles AC while recording it. Basically 60fps all the time locked, of course some freezes occur, but I bet it's because of RAM (4GB) and space in my HDD. Well, anyways, as long I am able to capture AC action, I really looking forward to AC video projects that I can create.
If anyone wants to test drive the setup, found it on AC forums, managed 1:43.428, i have half a second maybe more.. but honestly don't see how 41 or 40 is possible, without going off the track with 4 wheels..

It goes in my documents/user/assetto corsa/setups/tatusfa1/imola.
Attached files
F_Abarth_Imola_Q.rar - 427 B - 153 views
whatever i do it seems like there is always 1 sec left till wrs... mouse powa?
Your rev LEDs are going the wrong way.
Quote from Bose321 :Your rev LEDs are going the wrong way.

Not mine, just saw the time :P I noticed that aswell, hardly goes into 6th gear either?
NOT extending the track, a lap time that's valid by RSR, 2 wheels on track all the time..
You wouldnt be able to drive like that at imola anymore, it would of invalidated his lap twice.
Exactly, but still there's a time on RSR in low 40, and about a dozen in 41.. either found a way to trick the app, or that good.
4:56.0 in the Tatuus, I'm not capable of going much faster. One or two mistakes and slightly early braking for the hairpins at the end, could perhaps do 52/53 on a perfect run.
https://drive.google.com/file/ ... UUE1NUm8/edit?usp=sharing

Also 5:50 the Xbow, careless out of the tight hairpin mid-way through, but a great fun car for Joux Plane, lots of grunt up the hills.
https://drive.google.com/file/ ... 1aEN6SFk/edit?usp=sharing

Yes Boris, replay files (they go in the docs/Assett../replay folder). Watch them or do not
4:49 in the Formula Abarth for me. I put the fuel to about 8. Maxed the downforce and softened the suspension a bit. A perfect run I'd imagine a 4:45 and with a perfect set must be a 4:30 in there.
Sinbad, that's a very good run, fancy posting the setup? Seems like you've got rid of a ton of the bounce, I've battled with it for a couple of hours and more often than not bounce off the road, especially at the first flat out section with the crests.
Quote from Intrepid :4:49 in the Formula Abarth for me. I put the fuel to about 8. Maxed the downforce and softened the suspension a bit. A perfect run I'd imagine a 4:45 and with a perfect set must be a 4:30 in there.

4:49 is faster than I could do I think. If I lacked commitment through a section or didn't know it well yet I might be more confident but I'll certainly have a go at it.

@Deko, I just moved suspension and damping sliders to the left and aero sliders to the right
https://drive.google.com/file/ ... rZmdPRVU/edit?usp=sharing
Ooh, xbow at joux plane sounds fun, gotta try that..
Well, I've tried that Joux Plane track, well it's a fun route (if you know it perfectly and really focused on it while driving), but I once again made it clear, that rally courses are not for me. It's just to complex and really nothing like circuit racing, which I like. So, I rather drive in short and not that complex Magione track, which repeats over and over again lap by lap, but yet gives me more joy. So, yeah.. Apart from that, Joux Plance is really nice ported version.
Quote from Intrepid :4:49 in the Formula Abarth for me. I put the fuel to about 8. Maxed the downforce and softened the suspension a bit. A perfect run I'd imagine a 4:45 and with a perfect set must be a 4:30 in there.

After about 6 completed runs in the 4:5x.xx bracket and 12 total starts, I managed a 4:49.9. It's an addictive combo. "Just one more go". It might be interesting to go a bit more aggressive with the settings but if that's not my limit I'm not far away from it there.
https://drive.google.com/file/ ... MMUxoNE0/edit?usp=sharing
Second time this happens :/ In game wheel steers to the right slightly, first time it was more drastic. Pretty annoying actually cause the solution is in-game calibration.. Might have something to do with me unplugging the power cable every time i put the wheel on the table.

dfgt only for them pro's

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG