The online racing simulator
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I feel like the E92 drift stage is ruined by those gear ratios. 3rd is pretty much unusable and 2nd is way too short.

Both the E92 drift and E30 drift need different gear ratios, would love to be able to change more of the setup on both cars.
So they announced La Ferrari. Guess nobody really cares.
Meh, give me a Caterham, Ariel Atom or somethig like that..
Quote from fwanky :seems i cant get the RSR timing app to connect

still cant get this working

Comes with 1.0!

Standard setup I could knock a few more seconds off. Not sure if I could get under 6 minutes though
This penalty when you touch the grass is just the most annoying thing ever, you are already losing some time by that and then you get this penalty...
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :This penalty when you touch the grass is just the most annoying thing ever, you are already losing some time by that and then you get this penalty...

I agree. It needs to be a more advanted system, like zone checks. If a certain part of track is classified as a NO-GO zone and you touch it, then you get that penalty, maybe even a more severe one, but going off at the grass on a straight or OUTSIDE of a corner is not cutting track... So as current time beeing the system is very much flawed.
I don't get the penalty for touching the grass, meaning if i go too wide when preparing to enter the corner (Kimi @ Australia 2012 i think).. Only when i clearly cut the track.
What? I get it no matter where I am if all 4 wheels are outside the track. Sometimes, at least on Imola, it seems to be triggered with just 2 wheels off the track in certain areas.
Well yeah, 4 wheels offcourse I thought you mean like literrally just touching the grass What are you doing with four wheels off the track anyway :P I think there's no penalty when you do practice, just in hotlap..
Well you know... Well often it's on exit of corners, and I could see reasons for that. But sometimes it seem to trigger if you are just far out on the curp.

While other parts you can clearly cheat by using way too much of the track, so the system is not consistent
I got annoyed by the penalty on Joux plane for legitimate rally stage "cuts" so I only run it in practice mode now.
And I'm not bothering with the RSR app anymore either, since it didn't update my 2-eleven laptime for some reason. I'll just keep driving for fun like I was before.
To remove that annoying penalty thing, go to Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg and open race.ini. Find line "ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=" and change the value to -1 (negative number).
Quote from BigPeBe :To remove that annoying penalty thing, go to Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg and open race.ini. Find line "ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=" and change the value to -1 (negative number).

:lovies3d:
Quote from BigPeBe :To remove that annoying penalty thing, go to Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg and open race.ini. Find line "ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=" and change the value to -1 (negative number).

Thanks a lot
i dont know how can any1 drive more than 2 minutes on this fkin joux plane with 458. its so bouncy i cant go over 150
Actually really bouncy is just one part,that straight in woods pretty early on track in normal direction. But big speeds are very rare in that track,only with few cars I can go over 200.
i did a 6:29 going very slow
The results of lots of swearing and eye-straining

If I didn't pussy out near the end, I could've shaved a few more seconds.

This combo is too damn hard but so addicting.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG