The online racing simulator
Quote from sil3ntwar :That RBR stage + Formula Abarth is mental.

My eyes popped out driving this, was just about to go to bed, then ended up driving this for 3 hours!
I really like the realistic sense of grip on the french stage. Probably from not going track speeds and actually feeling the speed. 120kph feels like frigging warp speed. Amazing fun, like being back in the alps!
In my first try in this rally track I pulled a Jack...

Have to admit,that it was a little optimistic to drive this track for the first time with a group A M3...

PS. Is there a reset option?
Great fun crashing in all the same places as I did way back when with RBR. I was surprised how much of it I remembered, but then I realised I shouldn't expect to remember all of it no matter how much I drive it, since it would be impossible to do so.

KTM is great there, Tatuus is good but I had to sit higher. Group A e30 is perhaps too stiff for some section, although great fun with the shortest gearing. Elise SC feels like it has no torque at all up the hills. Certainly it will keep me entertained until the next lot of content comes. I'll be interested to see if any other unofficial tracks find their way in the open too.
Too early for mods imo Practically haven't drove a lap on Mugello, Vallelunga, Monza..
Never too early for mods.
I get an "Can't find track" error, how do I resolve this?
Quote from Scrabby :I get an "Can't find track" error, how do I resolve this?

Don't play such a boring game.
Play LFS instead.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Too early for mods imo Practically haven't drove a lap on Mugello, Vallelunga, Monza..

I suggest you give Vallelunga a go. It's a bit tricky to learn in the first place, but once you've got it right it's a really nice track
Did a double-Jack,but still managed to finish - it was more like survival then racing...
Any reason why the RSR thing wouldn't update my ranking when I improve my laptime? I was in the right mode, with the app connected, and the lap was clean.
Quote from sinbad :Great fun crashing in all the same places as I did way back when with RBR. I was surprised how much of it I remembered, but then I realised I shouldn't expect to remember all of it no matter how much I drive it, since it would be both hard and impossible to do so.

Fixed.

Thanks Kegetys!

I wonder if any other RBR material might make it to the party???
Hmm, so no one had my problem?
I says on startup of the chosen car and track: joux-plane TRACK NOT FOUND and then just returns to main menu
Quote from Scrabby :Hmm, so no one had my problem?
I says on startup of the chosen car and track: joux-plane TRACK NOT FOUND and then just returns to main menu

Works fine here. I'll suggest to delete the Joux Plane folder and re-download and re-install it, using an different extractor. Just to be sure.
Never encountered any problems - extracted it,put both track folders into ac\content\tracks folder and could use the track with very next game launch.
Tested some of the cars at French stage
I like reversed version better

e30 std = nice
lotus exige v6 roadster = nicer
e30 DTM = undrivable because rock hard suspension, no setup adjustments can cure it
e30 s54 = pure sex
f40 = awesome with 90' tires
f40 s3 = more awesomeness, but hard not to crash
Formula Abarth = warp speed, like in those hillclimb single seater onboards + with adjusted suspensions, rides like a glue over bumps
I quite liked the E92 (Step 1 and Drift) there as well. Also agree with the reversed version.

Shall we pick a version (forward/reverse) and pick a car and then see who can go fastest?
I already posted one time to beat!
My god, that Lotus F1 car is mad! But fun too!
I trying to get the 1.29 on Monza 69 with it (special event), but I can't reach it haha! Keep getting stuck on 1.30 laps! Any ideas? Setup changes or do I just suck that bad?
Yea,that's the car we should drive in rally stage - the old lotus f1!!!
The reversed version is really awesome, even though most of the time I have no idea where I'm going

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG