The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Yes.
Quote from Rappa Z :But to shit there for 60+ years and still work? Impressive.

Very impressive, yes...
Finally found/took ownership of a suitable replacement to my late '96 M-edition.. one of 1500 '97 STO's. Shitty Autotrader pic for now, as it literally just arrived! (and a crappy view of dude's personal rig, which I thought looked pretty good) Hoping I can scrounge up enough coin to supercharge this one too, before the end of summer next year. Cosmetically it's really clean/in quite a bit better shape than my '96 was, so at least I don't have to worry about paint & whatnot for awhile. (top's seen better days and will hopefully be replaced sooner than later though)

STO info (other than the paint color & rims, it's minimally different than most other B&T 1.8L 1st gens)
Attached images
STO 1.jpg
STO Rig1.jpg
STO Rig.jpg
Quote from Tinytacohead :Finally found/took ownership of a suitable replacement to my late '96 M-edition.. one of 1500 '97 STO's. Shitty Autotrader pic for now, as it literally just arrived! (and a crappy view of dude's personal rig, which I thought looked pretty good) Hoping I can scrounge up enough coin to supercharge this one too, before the end of summer next year. Cosmetically it's really clean/in quite a bit better shape than my '96 was, so at least I don't have to worry about paint & whatnot for awhile. (top's seen better days and will hopefully be replaced sooner than later though)

STO info (other than the paint color & rims, it's minimally different than most other B&T 1.8L 1st gens)

Nice.
That lip spoiler is the only type that looks good on a MK1. Do they suffer with rust over there? I suppose the ones in hotter parts escape it on the whole. Over here it's a real killer of MX5s and you have to be really careful buying them.
Thanks, there're a few "ductail" trunklids out there, (as well as lip spoilers which achieve a similar look), that peek my interest. There's also basically ONE true "spoiler" I've always had my eye on, but that's pretty much it. (will attach a few pics) Actually, I've still got one of the "ductail lips" which never got installed on the last Miata. (primer grey one, that's obviously not yet been bonded to the trunk in the pics) Unsure what I'm gonna do now, but it's definitely no longer on my priority list/I'm not opposed to what I've got. Whatta you think?

As for rust, it's not usually a huge problem here, even in colder climates. 1st gen Miata's DO have one major rust spot/issue which everybody should be aware of though.. the lower rockerpanel area directly in front of the rear fender well. The reason is there's a drain hole that quite often gets clogged, trapping water inside, eventually causing the area to rust from the inside out. My '91 suffered from such, (thanks to my sister having owned the car too long before me ), and is one of a few reasons I wound up selling. (thought I had a pic of the cancer, but guess not)
Attached images
mx5roadster.net1.jpg
mx5roadster.net2.jpg
trunklid.jpg
Racing Beat Wing 1.jpg
I really must keep off ebay...

Bought this Wednesday, a bit by accident. Picked it up from Warrington yesterday and it is a cracker. High mileage but only £3600 for a new shape 530d SE is darned good value.

(My missus doesn't see it that way)
Quote from AlienT. :Bought this Wednesday, a bit by accident. Picked it up from Warrington yesterday and it is a cracker. High mileage but only £3600 for a new shape 530d SE is darned good value.

Crikey thats quite cheap for an E60!

If you dont mind me asking, where'd you find it?

(Want a new classified site to whore when I get bored at work :shy

EDIT - "eBay". Learn to read. D'oh.
I'm curious to see peoples garage/workshop/space setups. Post em!

New house is awesome so much spacccceeeeeeeee!
Parting out the soarer;

Workspace n shizz (Soarer is behind the gate - My property is split into two sections)

In the door to the left...

In the door to the right..

From the workspace area looking down my driveway towards the house

In between the house+garage

Driveway

The new rolla'

finally got a mk1

Good deal! (well, other than what looks to be a stylie bar )
Quote from Tinytacohead :Good deal! (well, other than what looks to be a stylie bar )

yeah that's being replaced by a tr lane roll bar with harness bar so i can fit buckets and harnesses properly, also got a decat and central locking to fit
Good deal. Dunno if you're who I was pestering about roll-bar padding previously.. but make sure to get some, because an unpadded rollbar's actually more dangerous than not having a bar at all, in the average crash/most circumstances. (aforementioned dude was too cool to care/thought it looked better without etc :facepalm
We won't hold that against you Torolol, congrats on leaving the closet!
Good deal Always wished they'd made a 3d hatch variant of those! (would quite possibly update to one from the MX-3 if they had) I've seen a few sweet 2.5L swapped ones that I'd kill to own if I needed the extra doors/cargo space etc. (though a turbo would obviously be the easier route for power, especially considering the B-series mill)
-
(kamkorPL) DELETED by kamkorPL
Great, another dipshit drifter showing us his mad skillz..
Why no daily? (Nissan)

Cool car S13 I was considering one, but they cost as much as decent e30/e36, and are not that reliable (engine) + that drifter image
Pics of the Focus please. Enough Datsuns already in here.
Quote from -NightFly- :Comes from a bmw driver...

bmw = businessman/drifter/racer/gangster/russian/idiot (in my country), Nissan s13 = just drifter
Quote from Tinytacohead :Great, another dipshit drifter showing us his mad skillz..

Uuuumm.. rather that dipshit drifter than a faggot who drives an MX5 xD

Quote from kamkorPL :
I need a better set of wheels. The ca18det that was in had a rod knock issue and finally died this summer. Recently I've swapped in another ca18det. Here's a video from first test (closed road):

why another ca? you already know those are bad
Way to be original there guy, and I'll have a go with you in autoX any day.
Quote from Torolol :Uuuumm.. rather that dipshit drifter than a faggot who drives an BMW X5 xD

fixdeded

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG