The online racing simulator
Man of Steel is a real shitshow.
Quote from Rappa Z :

And you don't expect us to make jokes when you post reviews like that.

What? It's like the best reveiw of a movie ever

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Man of Steel is a real shitshow.

NO UR THE SHITSHOW! >: (((((
riddick
Don't watch Europa report. Even though it's rated 6.5 on imdb I don't know who the hell liked it.

It's basically a thriller (well, just an attempt), with about 2 mins of "outside" shots, so no special effects or anything. Almost the whole movie is shot "inside the spaceship" and the focus is on how "scared" they begin to be when they realize something more than they expected is "out there".

The story is stupid and one of the deep facepalming facts is they are on Europa and gravity is somehow Earthlike
I actually enjoyed World War Z, am I weird?
Quote from Mysho :I actually enjoyed World War Z, am I weird?

It's the most stupid of all zombie films. So many idiotic plot devices and unexplained bizarre conveniences amongst all the overused zombie cliches which just left me thinking that whoever made it clearly didn't give a crap about it so why would I like it?
The Lone Ranger. There were some funny parts in there with Johnny Depp.
Pacific Rim is amazing. Dunno what that guy is on about.
Pacific Rim had some great fight scenes, but I'll be damned if it wasn't horribly scripted/acted.

Still a decent summer flick.
Acting wasnt greatest but damn, pacific rim had some retarded plot and lot of inconsistency and I mean awfully lot.
Some stuff was plain retarded, against physics and common sense.
Visuals are great but potential is wasted, though its still worth watching for awesome CG alone.
Take it for what it is, not what you want it to be. It's a great, stupid time in the theater.

If you were 12 it would be the best movie you've ever seen. Embrace your inner child.
Well a current 12 year old sure, but i was entertained with much more quality with movies like T1/2, even Power Rangers are mind boggling for this flick..
What I liked about Pacific Rim was that, for the most part, you could actually see what the hell was going on in the fight scenes. Transformers is just a blur of metal going back and forth across the screen.
Pain & Gain

Easily goes into top 5 of worst movies of all time..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Pain & Gain

Easily goes into top 5 of worst movies of all time..

You gotta be kidding.

This is the movie Michael Bay was born to make. Total commitment from The Rock and Marky Mark. One of the most fun movies I've experienced.

(And totally morally gross, obviously.)
Sorry DeadWolf, you probably think the same for me, but you're the man whose opinion on movies i'm definately avoiding from now on Btw Michael Bay needs to be arrested, not make movies..
Imagine you're one of the family members of the victims who died in real life? How disrespectfull would you find the portrayal of these 3 guys, make them like 'good guys' and the awfull 'humor' throughout the whole movie.. Disgussting.
Also from a movie standpoint not counting the real story part, awfull, awfull directing and editing, in one split second he's driving a Lamborghini and right after that the next cut he's in a house with them two carrying something, what?
I never thought this day would come, but I'm right with you Boris. Usually I am pretty much in total agreement with DWB when it comes to films, but Pain & Gain was absolute garbage on every level.

Michael Bay is a complete hack and needs putting down. Even by his horribly low standards this is simply terrible.

Only the second film I've ever rated 2 stars or lower on IMDB.
Rush

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG