The online racing simulator
The rain delay worked out perfectly for me, I spent most of the day traveling home from Atlanta, still got home and got to watch the end of the race at night. That said, they should really put some more effort into properly warming up the cars or something next time, kind of a joke when you have that many engines blowing up.
JOONIER BLEWED UP ON PRUPORSE TO HELP JEFFY G

/s
The more I think about it the more I realize that Pensky and JGR both made out on the Kenseth, Logono moves. Roush actually seems as though he gained something as well in Ricky Stenhouse Jr. He impressed me with his run Sunday afternoon and night . This hasn't always been true, but this is his rookie season.
That's Juan more driver revealing where they are doing next year
Dillon 2013

Looks hideous.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Dillon 2013

It doesn't outrage me that Dillon could be in the #3 by any means. The number was Childress' number long before anybody associated it with Earnhardt.

I just don't think it's fair to do that to Austin Dillon no matter how much I don't like the brothers. Not at this age and experiance level anyways.

How did you come about that photo, Jack?
I still think it looks retarded for any car to use the Dale Earnhardt #3. It's that the font with #3 is so iconic, that it looks really weird on random cars. They should pick a different number font.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I still think it looks retarded for any car to use the Dale Earnhardt #3. It's that the font with #3 is so iconic, that it looks really weird on random cars. They should pick a different number font.

No.

Going by that logic, they can't use Petty's 43. Which they did circa 1993 onwards first with Rick Wilson and had it on the back of Kyle's pole winning 44 at Daytona.

The #3 is a number. Dale also drove the 2 and 15. Where's the outcry about anyone using those? He drove the #3 in ARCA. That number's used by a full time driver.
http://i46.tinypic.com/16c53zn.jpg
How dare Brad Keselowski run the 2 car

As I said, the fan pressure on that young man (Austin Dillon) next year is going to be large. If he performs like Danica or Stenhouse in their rookie years in that three car I can see a lot of people not being happy. Not that I would be among those people, but you know it would happen. "How dare he run the three!" "He can't even drive!"
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No.

It's just the font. Every time I see it (not that I watch a lot of NASCAR) makes me wonder "Why couldn't they just use a different number font!"
Car looks like crap. Paint it any color you want as long as its black. Owait thats ford nvm
Anyways 78 car, my guesses are labonte or david ragan.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's just the font. Every time I see it (not that I watch a lot of NASCAR) makes me wonder "Why couldn't they just use a different number font!"

All Childress cars use the same font
is RCR expanding to a four car team or are they scrapping the 29 (or 27)?
Quote from Mustangman759 :is RCR expanding to a four car team or are they scrapping the 29 (or 27)?

The 29 is becoming the 3, RCR is a 3 car team now cos the 33 does not belong to RCR anymore (although it is used by RCR to run Austin this year and Ty next year probably).
Austin will need the owner points provisionals so the 29 is being renumbered
Mike Mulhern is far from credible. That guy (even if he gets one or two things right) is a whack job.
He mentions JPM going to somewhwre else in NASCAR. Where isn't he going to IndyCar?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He mentions JPM going to somewhwre else in NASCAR. Where isn't he going to IndyCar?

I think that was posted before that was announced . I might be wrong.
I dunno, I don't pay too close attention to Nascar, it was just one thing that I noticed.
Jenna Fryer says that a Blaney is gonna drive the 78.
Crazy. I had high hopes for both Blaney and Larson, hope they both don't ruin their careers by making the jump too soon.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Jenna Fryer says that a Blaney is gonna drive the 78.

Ryan Blaney seriously? he is not ready yet, has he even drove a nationwide car yet for a whole season?

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG