The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Great, now I'll need to buy some kind of powerful gaming machine to play this. Screw you, rockstar.

I don't really care about driving physics that much. The game isn't all about driving afterall. I haven't played much of GTA IV, but I quite like the physics in there a lot. I still play a lot of San Andreas multiplayer, and physics in that satisfies me enough. They are really far from reality, but it's still fun to drive, and possible to drive fast with keyboard. And during multiplayer playing it's still a bit challenging to get away from someone during chases. I just hope V will be just as good as SA once was, then I'll be perfectly happy.
The game is all about driving for me. I don't do anything else than drive around in GTA IV because it's so damn fun.

You guys might want to see this: http://statigr.am/dabzombi

Looks great. Still not sure about the driving.
Man none of these leakers has a decent camera at home it seems.
Local shop here is basically notorious for selling games as soon as they get them for a bumped up price, I regularly get COD at least 3 or 4 days early. Tomorrow is the day, delivery mid-morning and by the time they're all sorted, 1pm is the winner. I wouldn't upload any videos or screenshots though, that's all part of the fun. I've not looked at any spoilers, only thing I've seen is the map, not even a gameplay video.
Quote from KiRmelius :

I don't really care about driving physics that much. The game isn't all about driving afterall.

Facepalm..
Grand Theft AUTO
Man if GTA had wheel support, game over.

The main aspect of driving i want changed is just the views you drive from the hood cam would be much better if it stayed still.
I heard rumors that hood cam has been set up to actually be usable this time.
Xbox version is at torrents! 4 days before release. Downloading it now :P
Quote from agniz :xbox version is at torrents! 4 days before release. Downloading it now

+1
You bastards.
I would dl it, but neither of my xboxes is modded.
I was going to wait to the PC version, since I played GTA IV on xbox for 10 min and hated, and played for months on PC and loved, but I'm just too curious to reject the chance to download it 4 days before the official release :P
As usual the honest buyer is the one that gets it last.
Much more Micheal Bay now, can't get any better.
How is this possible? I thought piracy only exists on the PC?

lolnope
Just keep the thread spoiler free..
Installing right now. This is going to be a great weekend. Unless RROD.
Please stream.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG