The online racing simulator
Well... That was the race 5 hours before.
Quote from PMD9409 :Really good race tonight.

It was a pretty good race . Would have liked to see what Logano would have done with about 10 more laps

In other news.. the truck race was exciting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMglEFpy8nE then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yz6SiSViOA

Evidently too exciting for some woman : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afhMrr_urt0

1 race remaining before the chase.. Here's the points standings: http://www.jayski.com/stats/2013/pdfs/25ams2013points.pdf

Who is your pick to win the Championship? I'd put my money on Kenseth, but Logono is my dark horse . I'm rooting for Front Row Motorsports, but against Kurt Busch now that he left them.
how can you blame kurt for wanting to win?
anyways... Max you mad bro?
Elliot vs Dillon was a good finish but Dillon blew it for himself lol, trying to block like that.
and does Quiroga realize he was yelling at the wrong person?
Edit:
Injury list update, max papis: dislocated jaw (or so he says)
Quiroga apologized to James and TSM after the race when he found out it was actually the #9 that dumped him (Quiroga had just passed James prior).
Quote from Mustangman759 :how can you blame kurt for wanting to win?

I don't blame him for that, but I do blame him for going to a higher expectations team. Front Row Motorsports is a growing organization and it takes a good driver like Kurt (albeit hot headed) to get their organization moving forward.

Regan Smith (who isn't the most experianced of drivers at the Sprint Cup level by any means) won the Southern 500 in that car and scored in the twenties in points each year. I'm not so sure somebody of that experiance level would be much better in Stewart-Hass equipment.

Newman is finishing worse than Busch right now

Every organization starts out as a single car operation at some point. If I was Kurt I would have stuck around and seen what I could do at Front Row. In a few years perhaps they would be a championship threat. They are already in VERY good shape to make the Chase (6 points to the good going into the final regular season race) That's something that Stewart Hass is not this year, and would be having a tough time doing even for Tony had he not been hurt. That and he's going to be going to a completely new team. That streches their resources and means that Kurt's team will be even less experianced than Front Row.
First off, it is Furniture Row. Front Row is who David Ragan/Gilliland drive for.

Second, Kurt went to FRR after driving in the miserable 51 car for Finch. His expectations were far from high. This year he moved to FRR and expected a top 20 championship run. But, FRR is a satelittle RCR team (just like SHR is a satelitte Hendrick), so there is no real difference. Is SHR a bigger organization than FRR? Of course, but it is honestly in the same boat. Every team must start somewhere, and both FRR and SHR was only started a few years ago.

I'd much rather be part of a team that has three strong cars with strong drivers that has Hendrick equipment over a 4th RCR team anyday.

Is it a better story for Kurt to stay at FRR? Yes, but this isn't a movie.
also, I think Ty calling Chase out was a bit low considering he tried to block anyways... But he almost started crying - which was funny
Front row seem to be improving, Ragan has qualified well and Gilliland finished top 20 on Sunday!
Quote from Mustangman759 :also, I think Ty calling Chase out was a bit low considering he tried to block anyways... But he almost started crying - which was funny

Ty was just being a hypocrit. Look back on his wins in Arca (Toledo and then the other one where he wrecks Kimmel). All he did was spin the car in front out of the way to win the races. "Wreckin's racin' I guess.

The best part though was when he said Chase took out 3-4 guys to get to the front (which never happened) and then said Chase cut through the grass to take him out (which never happened).

Hopefully RC can drill some sense into him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he supports him 100%. Chase will likely get a talk from Bill, but there's nothing wrong with that because Bill is a #1 class act. Learning from him would be a gift.

And +1 about Front Row improving. Top 20 finishes for them are a great improvement, especially on tracks 1-2 miles.
Welp, that's enough confirmation for me. Richard is officially a blind idiot.
Not sure why I was saying Front Row rather than Furniture Row

I just don't think that Stewart Hass will be the place to be moving forward. They aren't really performing.
Sounds like Burton is out at RCR. They're quickly jumping to the top of my most disliked teams list.
Quote from UncleBenny :Sounds like Burton is out at RCR. They're quickly jumping to the top of my most disliked teams list.

Only saving grace for me would be if they hired Newman cos then at least they would have one decent driver. Or if Burton joins a satellite RCR team and then beats them all
Quote from JackDaMaster :Only saving grace for me would be if they hired Newman cos then at least they would have one decent driver. Or if Burton joins a satellite RCR team and then beats them all

yea but recently he has been terrible.
RCR cleaning house except Menard. So I guess we got Menard, Austin Dillon, and Newman/Smith/???
they would not fire Burton if they had sponsorship for a fourth car...
FRR may have a chosen Juan!
Quote :Kelly Heaphy, who was with the No. 6 team at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, has been fined $2,500 and denied access to all NASCAR events indefinitely for her involvement in an altercation with a competitor following Sunday’s race.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... iquet-jr-canada-slap.html

Edit: Also, this commercial is really good. I was impressed. http://youtu.be/d6_Ln7_kHgc
Burton has been hinted at going to Swan Racing as a 2-car Satelitte RCR team. I believe Wendy Venturini is at the stem of that information. Montoya has also visited the FRR shop which was a surprise to me.
Quote from PMD9409 :Burton has been hinted at going to Swan Racing as a 2-car Satelitte RCR team. I believe Wendy Venturini is at the stem of that information. Montoya has also visited the FRR shop which was a surprise to me.

FRR doing better than all the Ganassi cars anyways
Fk. I just bought a TK 11 Sonoco shirt lmao
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wouldnt mind it
Bullshit caution cost brian the win...
Quote :Jumping any green flag (10-2A) results in a pass-through pit penalty.
Passing after turn three (3) on the "One to Go" signal (9-11) or passing on a start or restart (before start/finish line) (9-11) ... is a pass-through penalty.

Ok
There goes Gordon's chase hopes unless he can get a caution after he gets one of his lap back.
Nvm one more caution and he is back in it

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG