The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
Someone should get on the New Dimension Racing TS in about an hour and talk to me live on the LFSCART Stream about how the karting went.

Turkey should have our address in his TS

Whoever may want to do an interview, just private chat me once you get into the TS.
Isaac looks so ginger and donkey..
Quote from Bob Smith :Photo of us all after the event

Someone should add name tags,just to let others know who is who!
Who's the girl in the front left?
Oh thats vics new wife
Distracting him from S3
So this morning I wake up with sore fingers, bruised hips, a tender elbow and a half naked drunk Swede snoring next to me. Another successful meet?
Depends, did you kiss him good morning, or awkwardly shuffle out with your pants, hoping not to wake him?
Quote from Bob Smith :So this morning I wake up with sore fingers, bruised hips, a tender elbow and a half naked drunk Swede snoring next to me. Another successful meet?

Sounds like a normal trip to Wales to me.....
Quote from Eclipsed :Someone should add name tags,just to let others know who is who!

Seconded.
Boothy said he will when he gets home. BTW, thanks for the great weekend was fun meeting everyone
Terrific weekend as always. Thanks to Jason and his wife who kept us fed and, more importantly, drunk for significant periods of the time. Also thanks to Bob Smith whose jelly shots and weird rum jelly babies were... an experience.

Oh, I should also mention that I crashed into just about every object on and off the track at G-Force. But there was some quality racing out there and the worst injury I sustained (other than my pride and confidence in my driving ability) was a splinter from leaning on a fence.
Thanks again to Jason + Wife for hosting and all the food and preparations that went int to this. Also a jelly shot to everyone who was there and still asleep this morning

And I finally won something!
yeah thanks for the free hotel services Jason. They were so good that I slept way too long and almost everyone was gone when Bob came to wake me up

Was a very good weekend again. Hope we can continue this annual get-together for a long time.
just came home. And what Passo and the rest said. Thank you Jason and Family for organising everything, thank all of you for being the funny stupid drunk hard driving bunch you are! I'll post more tomorrow when I am home from work...

greetz

der butz
On the airport waiting on the plane home. Thanks a lot for a great and fun weekend!
Thanks to Becky for letting me stay at her place after the meeting and beeing a good teammate. A big thanks to Jason for letting us borrow his house and setting up this great event year after year.
And lastly, a big thanks to the rest of you for beeing great people, and every one and single of you made the racing extremely close and fun, while beeing nice lads after the racing!

A short list of thanks:
Bob: Because you are...well a **** and I love you for it (and because you allways takes responsibilities to make sure everyone is ok)

Threejump: Because yoy fart in your sleep, aswell as beeing a friendly and nice lad to everyone around you!

Der Butz: For beeing the fun beeing you are, aswell as extremely friendly and fun!

Brook or the guy with the yellow small Honda:
For beeing fun to chat with and play Tension tower! Nuclear engineer by trade is something to brag about (alltho you ofc. Did not do that).

The swedish people (3 of you): god damn imbreed neightbours, But you're okay

All the new people I have not seen before, like Isak etc!: great lads! Nobody caused troubles and no one died, so you did something right!

Lastly, to my lovely bed sharing hunk, VICTOR: every joke aside, thanks for coming. We had some great discussions and thought-sharings, and I appriciate you for beeing the honest lad*you are! You did well in the karting and did not murder anyone (me) for stupid questions, and I hope this is not the last time I get the honor to meet yoy!

Again, there are so many more deserving a thanks, but I am bad at names, sitting on a phone and have memory like a fish, so please forgive me!
Vic changed his hair style again

Sounds like a great weekend, please please, organise it early this year for next, do I can get myself all booked in properly this time

Fordie
Quote from Bob Smith :Photo of us all after the event, and one of my gift for the evening...

Bob can you do a "who's who" on this photo

I can spot you and Jan (3J) a mile away

Fordie
TVE: I blame the sticky air-bed that made those noises everytime I tried to move

Still trying to figure out who of you two kept snoring through the night...

Also big thanks to Bruce for being my designated driver again
Should I start taking donations from people to help me pay for a trip to next year's UK Kart Meet ?
#248 - CSF
No.
Quote from Fordman :Bob can you do a "who's who" on this photo

I thought you were turning up?! Dirty drop out. :P

I just sent the original photo to boothy who is presumably going to do a better job of adding names than me. Expect it shortly. I'm about to sort through the rest of my photos now though, quite a few good ones here.

I also took quite a bit of slow motion footage but it needs editing and converting before I can upload it anywhere. I'll look into that soon.
Quote from Bob Smith :I thought you were turning up?! Dirty drop out. :P

I just sent the original photo to boothy who is presumably going to do a better job of adding names than me. Expect it shortly. I'm about to sort through the rest of my photos now though, quite a few good ones here.

I also took quite a bit of slow motion footage but it needs editing and converting before I can upload it anywhere. I'll look into that soon.

I was going to, but I ended up staying in Newcastle until Friday evening. Dropping the washing off to the wife, then running away to Wales, thought might be a little cheeky and well...taking the p**s a little

That's why I said, make sure we get next years organised early, and I will defo be there

Fordie

LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG