The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
I'll sleep wherever I fall down, like 3 years ago. I will only bring my helmet, some clothes and the few showering liquids the airport security waves through.

For the way back to bristol airport I'll take any ride, doesn't matter if I'm too early.

I will fly from Stuttgart to Brussels, then to Bristol, where I will arrive with a DHC8 8-400 in a flight called "SN-2059".
My mobile number without letting secret services or smammers know is:
german code four nine,
then one 5 double seven
nine 3 one
five nein.

Hope andreas gets it :-)

greetz

der butz
I am looking forward seeing you again mate
same here! atm I can't do anything but quadruple check the flight details, getting my stuff sorted again and again and so forth. Porsche is brimmed for the trip to the airport. The only Problem is: my brother works as a policeman and knows I'm going to pass his area tomorrow. I hope he won't pay back the many years of bullying ;-)

greetz

der butz
I'm not attending. Basically cannot justify another 1200 mile trip to myself. Just had one last weekend, not motivated to drive. Everyone who will be there this weekend, have fun!
Quote from der butz :same here! atm I can't do anything but quadruple check the flight details, getting my stuff sorted again and again and so forth. Porsche is brimmed for the trip to the airport. The only Problem is: my brother works as a policeman and knows I'm going to pass his area tomorrow. I hope he won't pay back the many years of bullying ;-)

greetz

der butz

Yeah lol! I have been checking my passport and flight details 3 times today

Sad to hear you wont come Dave :/
Quote from cargame.nl :I'm not attending. Basically cannot justify another 1200 mile trip to myself. Just had one last weekend, not motivated to drive. Everyone who will be there this weekend, have fun!

I'm sorry you wont be there, and sorry your trip last weekend ended sourly. I hope you can make it next year.
Quote from jasonmatthews :if you have an airbed then please bring it

Jason dont give our beds away to anyone top floor to the left. We travel by plane so its hard to bring sleaping bags and stuff ....pls :bowdown:
We arrive very late around midnight.

Holtti and Andreas B

oooooo right we pick up Der Butz from Bristol aswell i think :twirl:.
See you all in a few hours

@Brood: 17:50, EZY6238
Have fun guys . Looking forward to vids and pics
As the Proclaimers once said, I'm on my way...
Hopefully there is noone underage there...
Quote from IsaacPrice :Hopefully there is noone underage there...

You are sexually harassing underage people already, so how would it matter...
I was talking about Boothy
#214 - CSF
Oskari isn't going.
Becky and Tor have arrived
I wish you guys would just live stream the whole weekend.
Victor is also here now, Becky is picking up Boothy now.
I'll be leaving in 5 minutes. I have food with me, in case you wait to order take away or something before I arrive. Traffic is looking pretty reasonable (as Friday nights go) so I expect it to take me about 3 hours.
Boothy arrived safely.
For gods sake, I thought this was next weekend, I'm completely free this weekend. Derp - have a great time all!
#222 - CSF
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Bob Smith : keep it on topic, thanks
Photo of us all after the event, and one of my gift for the evening...
Attached images
P1070110 resize.JPG
LFS in Jelly_cr resize.jpg

LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG