The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
Quote from IsaacPrice :Neither of you are going to win, unless youre in my team.

unless James shows up...

Having self confidence is perfectly okay.

Having a trophy collection is better.
YAAAAAAY!

Katja has fiddled with her shift plan so I can have another try at winning something!

And as always the next problem is transport from and to the airports. I could book a ryanair flight to stansted on friday around 2 or 3 o'clock. a return flight from there is impossible since the only plane leaves on sunday 6:20. AM.
So I would try and book an easyjet flight which leaves during the day from Gatwick.

Is anyone able to give me a lift from Stansted to Jason's?
Is Gatwick airport on anyone's way back home who has a seat to spare?

Or for something completely different: Is anyone from Austria or south Germany attending so we could drive up and down together? I've calculated that last year and found that if we are 3 or more it is much much cheaper than flying and stuff. If the clutch works that is.

greetz

der butz
Awesome!
I am looking forward to beat you in the drinking game...again ...
Sadly I can't get you to Wales this year Butz as I'm taking Tor and only have a two seater.

Well, technically it has a rear seat, but there's barely enough room on it for a mouse and just wouldn't be crammable for a 3-4 hour drive, sorry. But you are welcome to stay over (in Kettering) if that in any way helps.
Quote from der butz :Is Gatwick airport on anyone's way back home who has a seat to spare?

Hhmmm I have a big car (boat, drives like FXO.. => Disaster).. But as always my planning is uncertain. -If- I go then I probably will stay much longer in England then most others. Not sure yet what exactly is going to be the planning this year. Its also possible that I only do the weekend... I don't know aaahhh ... Travelling from Meppen (DE) and back
Yes
Damn, I was going to come and take my Hopefully Finnished Celica there (as I'm taking it to Wales around that time anyway). But the dates don't quite match
OK tomorrow shopping trolley race from the basement parking .. To eeehhhh.... toilet paper section upstairs @Kaufland

Why not in the new MEP? Longer track.
Butz,

we're landing at Gatwick @ 18.55 Friday and
leaving from Heathrow @ 18.45 Sunday and we have space in our car so far if that helps your planning...
Hej Andreas,

me and a bunch of Swedes in a short movie road trip? Hell yeah!

Nah really I'll try to sort out some flights that fit your airports better tomorrow morning.
Will you be going 120mph again like 2010?

greetz

der butz
Still looking for someone to pick me up on friday and return on sunday to bristol BRS
Quote from three_jump :Still looking for someone to pick me up on friday and return on sunday to bristol BRS

I'll be driving near Bristol airport, so could do that
Quote from Born2BSlow :I see this advertised every year, looks like a helluva lot of fun. Is this an everyone welcome open invitation thing?

Yes open to everyone, sorry for late reply, missed it
Quote from _Rob_ :I'm interested
7 years since the last one I attended...still remember it well though!

Was that the one Tristan organised?

Also got the money thanks
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yes open to everyone, sorry for late reply, missed it

Thanks Jason, when is the closing date to let you know/signup?
When will this event be released in?

Best regards - Alvaro
Yeah mean when this even is going to be right?
It's 10-11 august
Alright, slight change of plan. Since I live nearer to munich it would be possible to fly from there to bristol. Also it's less hassle (air france to Bristol airport and back) and slightly cheaper.

So Rob, will you have one more seat for a slightly fat, grumpy old german?
Jason you'll get the money in a few days.
And still, if there are people wanting to attend from southern Germany, Switzerland (Troy?!) or Austria we could drive from here. 3 or more in the car will be cheaper than flying.

greetz

der butz
I've got seats for 3 passengers , but the rear seats aren't the most spacious... Should be fine with 2 plus me though - some overflow for luggage then if it doesn't all fit in the boot
Quote from _Rob_ :I've got seats for 3 passengers , but the rear seats aren't the most spacious... Should be fine with 2 plus me though - some overflow for luggage then if it doesn't all fit in the boot

but only 1 free seat left...

Edit:
flight booked
I think we've got more people coming from the continent than we have local boys. C'mon people, still spaces left, don't miss out! I might make a set of cocktail jellies this year, if that's any enticement.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG