The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
Yes passo, but I cannot guarantee a 3 man team, 80 per cent sure it is np
Btw, any chance of a lift from Bristol train station for me and Robendo off anyone? In theory we should be there just after 15:30, but not too worried if we have to wait a bit for a lift or something.
I won't be arriving until 9pm Friday so not much use for lifts, though I am more flexible for the Sunday.

Jason, I am interested in the possibility of a 3 man team.
I will make You very flexible
Mr. Ben Dover....
My car in theory should be repaired in time, so Isaac, I might be able to give you a lift. But I only have one passenger seat, and I might have already offered a 'maybe' lift to Three Jump. If my car is still in pieces, then I'll be needing a lift too, which I think Rob who might be offering. No news on car till about 2.5 weeks from now, then I'll be more certain of whether it'll be ready.
Well ideal situation would be that me and Robin can go together :lovies3d:. But obviously if nothing ideal turns up then will have to look at other options I suppose.
I was planning to get to Bristol Airport for 6pm to pick up three_jump, but could always get you two earlier from train station (or after 3j, if you find stuff to do for a while ) - depends if Brood gets his car fixed in time though...

We'll sort something out, don't worry
With the monetary issues and whatnot still ongoing, im very sadly going to have to decline this, gutted
May have a spare space in my car if anyone is interested?

I'm going to be leaving earlyish from london and going down the M4, hopefully missing all the rush hour!
Quote from The Very End :Holy shit Bob! Never tasted those things before but heard great things about them!

General recipe is flavoured jelly, vodka, and 'mixer'.

Flavour-mixer combinations I'm planning are as follows:
* Strawberry and white rum
* Tangerine and spiced rum
* Orange and limonce
* Pineapple and Jager (not in photo because it's in the freezer, where it belongs)
* Lemon and gin
* Lime and midori
* Blackcurrent and amaretto
* Raspberry and American whisky liqueur

That's 140 shots worth.
Attached images
Jelly prep.jpg
Damn...
Well, what you say, you make them and I'll pay 75% of the costs for it? (obviously 50/50 would be unfair since you got to make them since I am a miserable **** who can't even make a frozen pizza right)
You guys need a disclaimer. "LFS does not condone binge drinking".
I have to officially decline as well, hope we'll have a forum left to arrange a Meet next year. And I am pretty interested in the Germany/Netherlands meet idea, as it seems to be pretty much on my grannies doorstep.
Quote from _Rob_ :I was planning to get to Bristol Airport for 6pm to pick up three_jump, but could always get you two earlier from train station (or after 3j, if you find stuff to do for a while ) - depends if Brood gets his car fixed in time though...

We'll sort something out, don't worry

Any updates on that?
Quote from Bob Smith :General recipe is flavoured jelly, vodka, and 'mixer'.

Flavour-mixer combinations I'm planning are as follows:
* Strawberry and white rum
* Tangerine and spiced rum
* Orange and limonce
* Pineapple and Jager (not in photo because it's in the freezer, where it belongs)
* Lemon and gin
* Lime and midori
* Blackcurrent and amaretto
* Raspberry and American whisky liqueur

That's 140 shots worth.

You forgot the Rum&Coke candies!!

Take an air tight box (Tupperware) , put the Coke candies in it and top it with Rum (be generous, candies will absorb it) , then close it and leave it the fridge for at least 48H to infuse....when ready remove the remaining Rum, the candies have at least doubled in size and are very soft...it melts in your mouth, consume moderately!
Attached images
316189_586988331322546_895287290_n.jpg
You know, I did exactly that for my last set of jellies, and drop one in the middle of each shot. It was universally disliked. Perhaps serving them separately is the way forward, as I always quite liked them (as did my mum!). I found they shrunk quite a lot in size though?
Those Coke candies do increase in size, I should have put one without Rum on the picture for reference, but they were more than double size when I got them out...And I always eat them like candies next to what ever drink I fancy on the moment!
Probably because I bought economy cokes from Poundland. It was a good thing anyway, as it meant they took up less room in the shot glass. What brand do you use? Maybe I can find it here.
Haribo:
Attached images
Happy-Cola-Haribo.jpg
Oh my god, shut up and make.me candy slave! (Refering tl Bob)
That rum candy seems like a cool thing.
Never heard of anyone using the Cokes, we usually do rummy worms instead.
I'm in. Legitimately (I've paid).

Will need some vehicular assistance to/from Newport station: whoever takes up the challenge will be rewarded with some beer of their choice (I have a job now, I can totally afford extravagant purchases...).
Or you could just get a train up to Abergavenny?
I'm still scared now that Bob's avatar appears to have him shirtless. What other clothes is he not wearing in that photo.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG