The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
My parents should be able to pick you up
Quote from boothy :Or you could just get a train up to Abergavenny?

Did not know you could do that. I'll do some research!

And thanks, Jason
Quote from boothy :Or you could just get a train up to Abergavenny?

Me and Robin have decided to get the train straight upto Abergavenny, that works out to be the easiest for us and avoids complicating other peoples plans. Just need a lift from there now
That's np isaac just let me know what time you arrive
OK, my beloved little car is back in one piece and is both running, and stopping, very well. Sorry for the delay, was my fault, as have been very busy.

The lift situation to and from Bristol airport is a little complex, but I’m very keen to help anyone out.

Friday arrival times:

Isaac & Robin arrive at Bristol train station (not sure which) at 3:30pm
Three_jump 6pm airport
Der Buts 9pm airport

Lifts:
Unlike me, Rob has more than 1.9 seats in his car, so could take Isaac & Robin, if they'd like a lift and haven’t already bought tickets to Abergavenny train station.

Andreas B is landing at Gatwick at 6:55pm. It’s 148 miles, 90% motorway, google says 2:30 minutes, so about 2:40 with traffic in airport itself and the M25. So a 35 minute wait for der Butz.

This would mean I can pick up Three hump at 6, saving Isaac & Robin a few hours’ wait and a ticket to Abergavenny.

Sunday departure times:

Isaac and Robin – no idea on departure time or place.
Three Jump – ‘early afternoon’
Der Butz 2 or 3pm

Lifts:
Andreas B is taking off from Heathrow at 6:45. In theory it’s 2 hours, 113 miles from Bristol to Heathrow airports.
Not sure what Rob’s plans are.
I’m flexible.

Questions - please everyone confirm they know the score.

Isaac, please tell us if you’ve already bought tickets to Abergavenny? In theory there may be no need.
And where and when do you want a lift to on Sunday?
Finally, if being picked up, tell us whether it’s Bristol Parkway or Bristol Temple Meads (this one, TM is in the city centre, and Parkway is to the North)

Andreas - can you still pick up der Butz on the Friday night? If not, I could maybe do this instead of Three_jump, but I’d maybe prefer to arrive a bit earlier.

Three_jump, what time is your Sunday flight?

Wow, the joy of logistics. Anyway, it's pretty simple really, we'll be fine.

Thanks for that mate, iirc you've got the butz-part right :-)

greetz

der butz, who is really looking forward to seeing all of you!
Quote from brood :Isaac, please tell us if you’ve already bought tickets to Abergavenny? In theory there may be no need.

I havent. I dont know if Robin did or not, I will check. It would be Bristol Parkway anyways.
My train arrives at Bristol Parkway around 15.40,
I haven't bought tickets to Abergavenny yet, just tickets to Bristol.
On sunday I'd only need a lift back to Bristol at any time, cause I'm meeting some other guys there and heading home to Sweden on tuesday.
Brood's post looks good to me, so yea I can pick up Robin and Isaac from the station, if Brood gets 3j.
Quote from _Rob_ :Brood's post looks good to me, so yea I can pick up Robin and Isaac from the station, if Brood gets 3j.

Awesome
I'm fine with the tiny yello car again

I should arrive at 17:50 on friday (Bristol)
and depart at 13:20 on sunday (Bristol). So if I can get there at 12 I'm fine
Sorry I'm hopeless for lifts this year as I've got rid of the Mondeo and got me a TT. I'm running TVE there and back and that means the only spare seat is not much larger than a parcel shelf.

I could pick up a midget on Friday somewhere between Birmingham and Wales, provided they don't have much luggage.
Yes, I can pick Der Butz up on Friday night!
Cool, sounds like everyone is sorted, at least to get there.

I can pick up 3 jump at Bristol airport and also return him on the Sunday.
The others can sort out return trips for der butz, robin and isaac during the weekend.

See you all soon!
Tusen takk Andreas!

I will give you my mobile number and stuff so we can meet up. Just write a short message to

mathias . zeller @ hotmail . de

hej hej

der butz
That was norwegian, the neightbour say Tack or some weird shit... can't blame them when they have been opressed by mighty Norway for centuries!
Quote from _Rob_ :Brood's post looks good to me, so yea I can pick up Robin and Isaac from the station, if Brood gets 3j.

Dropped you a PM. Only a couple of days away now

BTW Turkey, we just need sleeping bags to be able to stay there, right?
Currently my throttle foot has a few blisters so if you're really lucky I won't be able to push it down fully!
Quote from Becky Rose :Currently my throttle foot has a few blisters so if you're really lucky I won't be able to push it down fully!

Wat... must I find a new team partner then?
Quote from Bob Smith :General recipe is flavoured jelly, vodka, and 'mixer'.

Flavour-mixer combinations I'm planning are as follows:
* Strawberry and white rum
* Tangerine and spiced rum
* Orange and limonce
* Pineapple and Jager (not in photo because it's in the freezer, where it belongs)
* Lemon and gin
* Lime and midori
* Blackcurrent and amaretto
* Raspberry and American whisky liqueur

That's 140 shots worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mp;v=XNtTEibFvlQ&t=76
Quote from The Very End :Wat... must I find a new team partner then?

Checking now I'm recovering well. I believe it'll clear in time.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Dropped you a PM. Only a couple of days away now

BTW Turkey, we just need sleeping bags to be able to stay there, right?

if you have an airbed then please bring it

LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG