The online racing simulator
I have a super pole lap in my possession, pm for link.
Quote from Funnybear :Did you need any other gears apart from second that weekend? Hehe.

Hehe not really, you get far with that much torque really, but it it's a handfull in the rain 2 more gear wouldn't hurt at all
Quote from TypeRacing :Maybe GT3 Cup chassis and GT2 engine because my ears spotted turbo

seems like it, look at 0:24 in that vid, the car has no sidescoops like the GT2 has. From the vid it sound like the engine doesn't really like mid-throttle positions.
Probably as you say a gt2 engine in his gt3 cup chassis.

Surprising how close they look to the edge of the drop when you see it from their point of view
Well I don't see how the audio evidence of a turbo means it's not a GT3 motor.

Who's saying a GT3 motor can't be fitted with a turbo? :S
of course you can, but if you can choose between converting a knife-edged N/A engine and slotting in one thats been designed for turbo use from stock the choice is pretty easy. And last year Jeff Zwart ran around Pikes Peak in a GT2 RS for some sort of promotion.
BMW race, Czech Ring 2013
My 2013 Formula Ford clips
Hello everyone,

I have been away ages and now I wanted to share a few clips of mine. This year I moved to Formula Ford, driving a Mygale Duratec and I have now taken part in 2 race weekends. I've achieved 3 pole positions, 1 win and 2 second places. So, hear are a few clips from pre-season testing and some from the first two weekends (Motopark and Ahvenisto).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =UUb9pZqqIK9xA8NUPcXO_Q6w (Ahvenisto Race 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =UUb9pZqqIK9xA8NUPcXO_Q6w (Alastaro pre-season)

Enjoy (though really short clips)!
Quote from Dennis93 :Nice driving mate

Thanks, but I need more power and better tires, because It was too understeery (your Camaro doesn't know that word)
Quote from Klouczech :Thanks, but I need more power and better tires, because It was too understeery (your Camaro doesn't know that word)

Looks like the whole setup on the car was a bit soft though could use more rear roll and damper stiffness, but all in all the car seems to be driving 'ok', don't know what the changes are but my instinct tells me it's very slim changes, so again, GOOD driving.
Yea, I enjoyed that video Petr. Faultless driving really..
One of the oddest races I've seen:

http://www.twitch.tv/pmdtv/b/423564985
Timecodes to look at:
9:20
46:30
52:00 for a bit through the yellow
1:34:30
1:49:00
2:01:30 on

In between the cautions was actually some good racing, but those time codes highlight the race quite a bit.
I jumped to numerous points in the race and there was either a yellow flag out or a crash happening in the next 10 seconds Racecraft seems to be a little amateurish so to say
Loeb was a gymnast (made it up to national championships) before he started in racing, and has said that the body control he learned back then still helps in driving cars, the smoothness part.
Controlling you body while you rotate yourself in slow motion on a pommel horse and controlling a cars steering wheel while you rattle over a gravel road may not be so far apart.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG