The online racing simulator
So impressed with Pepe Oriola again. Managed to stay in front of three WDC for close to half of the race distance, in inferior machinery. What a smart and fiery little racer.
WTCC. It's impossible for Seat or BMW to overtake Chevy on the straight. It's like Chevy uses DRS, LOL. Anyways, awesome fight at Hungaroring.
Btcc final race coming up in a little while. After 3 clean Donigton and two clean Truxton races I expect some mayhem. :cookiemon
wtf? Was that some donut cop afraid of 'sem Aussis destroyin' ma NASCAR?

What are the rules there in Austin? Here in Germanland police can put you into a detox room only if you basically can't walk anymore. And have to release you more or less when the sun comes up (and you can walk again).
Arrested for jaywalking?

I didn't even know that was an actual crime.
Maybe it's a ruse to increase the series' notoriety xD.
Quote from Rappa Z :Arrested for jaywalking?

I didn't even know that was an actual crime.

In the UK it's mentioned alot of being against the law in the US but it's one of those dick things that a cop will only bust you for if he's gunning for you.
What a stupid 'law' that is.
Quote from JackDaMaster :What a stupid 'law' that is.

It's ok, it's just to stop people doing it oppa bradford style and whipping 90 degrees into the road without looking.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's ok, it's just to stop people doing it oppa bradford style and whipping 90 degrees into the road without looking.

purge all the stupid people
V8SC:
They're limited to 7 sets of tyres this weekend so some drivers were doing practice on wets to save tyres.

@WTCC:

I've just seen the strangest qualifying session ever since I live.

Description: Slazburgring, very straight circuit, just 3 corners, other than that only long straights.

Story: Q1 - everything OK. You could see the slipstream hunt already, but not that much. Now Q2. It lasts like 10 mins. Almost everyone (minus Tom Coronel) sets his time without/or with slipstream help. They do one fly lap and go for tyre change, wait in pits for last 3 minutes to again spoil the circuit with new laptimes.

BUT.

Chilton with Muller who set his Q2 pole in first half of the session were leading the way to the second half from pits. Everyone goes behind them WHOLE LAP like 30km/h just not to pass the, - to get slipstream. Muller and Chilton predict they're not gonna pass them, really noone figured out that session time before crossing s/f line would be over and voila! Session over, Muller pole, Coronel even did not set his time as he was sitting in pits and then behind Muller.

This is a joke. Here is a link because even 1000 words aren't enough - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkW2_ALbV0
Quote from Mysho :@WTCC:

Description: Slazburgring, very straight circuit, just 3 corners, other than that only long straights.

Story: Q1 - everything OK. You could see the slipstream hunt already, but not that much. Now Q2. It lasts like 10 mins. Almost everyone (minus Tom Coronel) sets his time without/or with slipstream help. They do one fly lap and go for tyre change, wait in pits for last 3 minutes to again spoil the circuit with new laptimes.

BUT.

Chilton with Muller who set his Q2 pole in first half of the session were leading the way to the second half from pits. Everyone goes behind them WHOLE LAP like 30km/h just not to pass the, - to get slipstream. Muller and Chilton predict they're not gonna pass them, really noone figured out that session time before crossing s/f line would be over and voila! Session over, Muller pole, Coronel even did not set his time as he was sitting in pits and then behind Muller.

This is a joke. Here is a link because even 1000 words aren't enough - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkW2_ALbV0

Nash nearly crashed into the back of the pack as he was on real pace around the track... In a similar situation Oriola hit Engstler during Q1.
They did the same at the end of Q1, lined up in last sector and a few guys couldn't finish their fast laps because they were held up...
It is so ****ing hot out here, guys.
Quote from Mysho :@WTCC:

BUT.

That is epic!
Haha, penalties before tomorrow's race! 14 investigated racers, 12 of them guilty. Mass fines from 1000€ to 6000€. Yeah I know it's not that much but it would definitely destroy me.

Quote :Fourteen of them were investigated and twelve deemed guilty for “Unsporting behaviour on the track which damages the image of motorsport in general and in particular the FIA WTCC” either in Q1 or Q2 or in both.

http://www.fiawtcc.com/news/detail/id/986

btw. penalties are really massive, mainly +5 or even +10 positions for race 1 & 2, tomorrow has to be a good race. I hope.
Well that's silly.
Have they solved the tyres issues from last year? Or is it gonna be epic last laps again?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG