The online racing simulator
its a competitor for the TT-RS kitcar. From the Speedhunters pics it looks like it keeps the stock auto box, bit surprising.
WTCC gets new regulations next year, this car could fit right into them.
And BMW won't be in it. "They're talking about 400bhp. That's impossible for us. Sound more like BMW focuses its racing money on the DTM.

on the new regs:

Quote from http://www.fia.com/news/ :According to a WMSC statement, “new Technical Regulations for 2014 Super 2000 cars were agreed in principle by the WMSC to provide for more spectacular cars with bigger aerodynamic devices and greater performance through weight reduction and power increase, while maintaining similar costs.

“More technical freedom will be allowed in order to cancel the current system of waivers and balance of performance,” the statement added. “However a balance of technology between front- and rear-wheel drive cars (balance of technologies) will be maintained.”

[...]It also revealed that from next season diesel cars will no longer be accepted in the championship

dunno what to think about it
So WTCC goes neo-supertouring? :}
So far it's trying to be something like DTM, but DTM is here already... So we'll see...
Quote from Mysho :So far it's trying to be something like DTM, but DTM is here already... So we'll see...

Well.. not really. DTM is a silhouette series. WTCC isn't trying to be that.
Opinion vs. opinion.
xD Ok.
I have to agree with Blue Flame. Just think of it: In DTM you have got over 50 parts that are mandatory to be used, including among others the gearbox. Moreover, I think it was mentioned in MWM, the German brands buildt their cars with the help of Dallara. It is fair to say that this doesn't make the cars very different, does it?
WTCC's new Super 2000 rules are still around 100bhp realistically (150 officially) away from what DTM engines are capeable, plus from what the Citroen looked like, It won't have too much of this filigree wings etc.
DTM is just a low Cost GT series with Sprint rounds, WTCC is still far from that.
Quote from Mustafur :DTM is just a low Cost GT series with Sprint rounds, WTCC is still far from that.

Low cost? trololololol
Btw. Anyone here, who is still following the 2013 WTCC season?
Quote from Mysho :Btw. Anyone here, who is still following the 2013 WTCC season?

Me + few people on IRC channel. Shame Muller.. i mean winner is already decided, but the second place battle will be interesting. Personally i want Nokier to "win".
Quote from Mustafur :DTM is just a low Cost GT series with Sprint rounds, WTCC is still far from that.

I remember German RTL once listed the costs (in €) per season in various championships, when Toyota and BMW quit Formula 1. 100+ million in Formula 1, 20+ million in DTM, 5+ million in NASCAR. The numbers are from 2009 or so, but I do not see how DTM got much cheaper.

Quote from Mysho :Btw. Anyone here, who is still following the 2013 WTCC season?

Yeah... Well Muller is through, he didn't even defend his position, but I was surprised all weekend by Monteiros pace. Most needless information: Honda is factory champion
Quote from Kid222 :Me + few people on IRC channel. Shame Muller.. i mean winner is already decided, but the second place battle will be interesting. Personally i want Nokier to "win".

You mean Nykjær?
Bruno Spengler looses his Oschersleben pole, for using illegal tyres (the set of tyres he used in Q4 was not the set the one declared to be used by the team). This team mistake gives Spengler a five position grid penalty and promotes Jamie Green into the first position. The 400th DTM race starts tomorrow at 12:30 UTC.
That's silly, who cares which tyres teams use in Q? Why is it so important?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That's silly, who cares which tyres teams use in Q? Why is it so important?

My guess - to have Q4 on equal unused tyres
The 161 lap Sandown 500 will be starting in about 90 minutes.
Spengler T-bones new upcoming and far more at the moment impressive Canadian Wickens in great anger as he was past for a hundredth time in past 3-4 races on track and takes both of them out of the race and title chase for this year.
Farfus defenetialy a no1 driver in BMW this year. Two seasons in DTM, I expect him to put up a fight to Rocky next year.
Quote from N I K I :Spengler T-bones new upcoming and far more at the moment impressive Canadian Wickens in great anger as he was past for a hundredth time in past 3-4 races on track and takes both of them out of the race and title chase for this year.
Farfus defenetialy a no1 driver in BMW this year. Two seasons in DTM, I expect him to put up a fight to Rocky next year.

agree, spengler made a stupid move. I also hope there will be more drivers able to compete with rockenfller
Spengler turned the guy for sure but I mean, Wickens failed at a divebomb and then muscled his way into a gap that wasn't a gap. He got what he deserved although I don't condone intentional wrecking.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG