The online racing simulator
Also, the stunning looking FPRs would be nice... Probably hard to get both sides of the car on one photo though...
http://predictor.speedcafe.com/

You guys wanna get a league set up?

I will try to get all of your photo requests done. I am trying to find a list of all of the support series'. Will get on that soon.
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.foxsports.com.au/mo ... 226581603059#.USP8T6U4uSq

According to fans they barely knew any of the drivers that came, which means they obviously have bags over their head because the endurance races where filled with international quality.

this isn't a good move imo.

Tbh though they should of made it for Bathurst as the co driver rule currently is stupid, you have someone like nick percat who has won bathurst already yet still hasn't done a full season in top flight, bathurst should be something you earn not given to you on a plater by being teamed up with the best drivers and teams right off the bat.
bild.de announced and Mercedes confirmed: Ralf Schumacher stays while Robert Kubica is out for DTM. Gary Paffett, Christian Vietoris, Robert Wickens and Roberto Mehri also seem to be fixed for the season. Still it is not said if Mercedes continues with 8 or reduces its program to 6 cars, as Norbert Haug expressed his thoughts at the end of the season. With Toto Wolff saying he wants to concentrate on Formula 1, this might be the case.
Quote from TFalke55 :bild.de announced and Mercedes confirmed: Ralf Schumacher stays while Robert Kubica is out for DTM. Gary Paffett, Christian Vietoris, Robert Wickens and Roberto Mehri also seem to be fixed for the season. Still it is not said if Mercedes continues with 8 or reduces its program to 6 cars, as Norbert Haug expressed his thoughts at the end of the season. With Toto Wolff saying he wants to concentrate on Formula 1, this might be the case.

So basically they are now putting all their eggs on the same basket(Gary Paffett).

They already let two of their best elements slip away over the last 2 years(Bruno Spengler and Jamie Green), without naming a single equal replacement afterwards. This might bite them very soon.
Shane Van Gisbergen

Scott Pye
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Sky seems to do a pretty good job with Formula One and NASCAR (No commercials, actual LIVE races etc.), hopefully they'll make a motorsport channel soon .

We get live coverage of Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Trucks on the aussie version of SPEED. (Including non points races) Formula One is covered by channel 10, though. (Nothing wrong with that. We get BBC commentators)
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :whats up with that?

Edit: Dang white text in the pic... let me try and fix that. :P

Edit 2: Fixed. :P
Van Gisbergen on Pole, and the guy that replaced him at Erabus is last, that makes things awfully arkward.
Quote from Mustafur :Van Gisbergen on Pole, and the guy that replaced him at Erabus is last, that makes things awfully arkward.

jup... seems like he just wanted to get out of the Erebus Mercedes and a de facto third 888 Holden was a fortunate twist.
Today, there were 4 practice sessions, qualifying and then the top 10 shootout. What did I learn from today? The Mercs are slow. The Nissan's are average, but they can get up there, Holden and Ford have been superior over Mercs and Nissan all day. Holden, a bit more than Ford.

Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :To be fair Maro Engel's car might have qualified a little higher if it hadn't caught fire.

Nope. He was last in pretty much every session today.
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/v8live/live

V8Supercars free live stream internationally available (excluding NZ), no registration required.

It will only be available for Test for the Weekend, afterwards there shall be a subscription system, from what I understand.

Quote :Pricing and information will be released soon and the next broadcast will be the Tasmania 360 on the 5 - 7th April.

Was a bit of a snoozer until the SC and the restart was just insane. Grats to SVG!
Was an interesting last 10 laps sitting in the turn 8 stand. I could see the wreck that brought out the SC coming from as far as when they exited the previous corner. Got a good photo of it. Will upload it soon.

WSR's new BMW 125i NGTC, can't find any other pics though
Wow, I so like this new bamboo livery!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG