The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Well if the track isn't lit you're gonna see basically nothing of what's going on on track. I'd prefer to be awake at a stupid time in the morning than struggle to focus on a nightrace at 8in the morning..

Well I was more or less referring to the attempt to distract other drivers into turns with headlight patterns.
That marshal just soiled his pants.
this second WTCC race is a disgrace. The start crash was a big one, that could have also happened at the other street courses or even at Sonoma, but those crashes under Safety Car and Red Flag, those are just dangerous unforced errors. Charles Kaki Ng started this mayham by crashing into his team boss Franz Engstler.
On the other hand, Marc Basseng and Engstler also breaked late, so maybe the yellow flags were not shown clearly before the scene of the accident, but at l
Although it is amazing how cool the track worker stands there and looks into the direction of the cars coming around the corner and crashing into the cars he was working at.
Campos Racing with all three Seats wrecked, all four Liqui Moly Engstler cars were involved in the second red flag so were both RML Group cars.

Ivan Muller: You know Macau is a gamble. Unfortunately that's why everbody is a bit excited. I did my best to avoid all the crashes but I was stopped because there was a queue and one guy behind went flat out and couldn't avoid me.
[...]
It was a safety car for sure, but even where the car was stopped even with 50or 60 kph was too fast over there and the marshals didn't tell us "go over there, slow down, slow down". All the top-10 cars could stop in time but all the other guys, who do only one race the year, they don't know really much the rules and should not accept them here unless they do a half season. They were all just flat out.

EDIT: What's Pepe Oriola doing? He did the exactly same thing to Tom Chilton in the first race and now he takes out James Thompson.
EDIT2: Nice to see Rob Huff win the last race for ALL-INKL.COM Münnich Motorsport, before switching to Lada. He won in 1hr 23min 32.152sec.
I think that there wasn't any clear yellow flags. Silly for drivers to be going 1. THAT fast under SC and 2. THAT fast into a 'yellow' zone.
In race2 Norbi, Chilton and someone else were 3-wide into turn 1, Norbi was inside, said he had nowhere to go, had contact with Chilton that caused him suspension damage, no steering, straight into the wall, then others crashing into him...

And those guest drivers crashing under yellow in the back pack... Well, no comment really.
That Oriola thing. So he was penelised with a 30s for race 1, for race 2 he did only get a warning, altough it was exactly the same situation...
So Oriola was sponsored by some Macau companies...

I mean it is not like WTCC race control has not been pretty questionable in the years since the beginning, since European Supertouring Cup even.
Pretty big crash is the V8SC at Phillip Island... Both drivers got out, but Courtney likely has some form of injury.

That was a huge hit. Nice to see drivers helping eachorher though.
Looks even worse from that view

New car for Honda Yuasa Racing, read more HERE.
Congratulations to Jamie Whincup on winning his 5th V8 Supercars championship this past weekend.
I thought the officials did a really poor job (again) on the weekend at Sydney. Even if you put aside the fact that Winterbottom didn't get a penalty for tapping Lowndes into the barrier (dismissed by McConville with a wishy-washy answer that goes against precedence and veers towards "We wanted to keep it entertaining"), the fact that he didn't get a mechanical black flag despite the right rear window being dangerously unsecured was a complete joke. Additionally, Will Davison didn't get a pit lane penalty for refuelling the car off the jacks in race 36, despite it being shown in replay on TV and the commentators specifically mentioning it.

Anyway, second time Lowndes has been knocked out of a title fight by contact from another car. You could argue that even without the contact with Winterbottom he wouldn't have won the championship, but it would have been nice to see a fair fight.
Quote from amp88 :I thought the officials did a really poor job (again) on the weekend at Sydney. Even if you put aside the fact that Winterbottom didn't get a penalty for tapping Lowndes into the barrier (dismissed by McConville with a wishy-washy answer that goes against precedence and veers towards "We wanted to keep it entertaining"), the fact that he didn't get a mechanical black flag despite the right rear window being dangerously unsecured was a complete joke. Additionally, Will Davison didn't get a pit lane penalty for refuelling the car off the jacks in race 36, despite it being shown in replay on TV and the commentators specifically mentioning it.

Video of the McConville interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjTH6-osvc
2014 Volvo V8 Supercar

And the back:

That wing is terrible
Maybe, but I think it still looks cool.
Looks ok, was expecting something more....Muscular though. Looks like theyve missed a bottom fairing off the rear bumper.

As for the rear wing, there wasnt anything to attach it to on the rear of the body by the looks of things. But they have the added benefit of a two tier wing (look carefully at the 2nd pic). Could help when downforce is needed.
The rear wing looks a bit vulnerable sitting out over the rear of the bootlid there. Not from being hit by another car up the backside, of course, but from cars going side-by-side there are a couple of things which could make contact. The door mirrors of other cars would probably be OK (they'd be more likely to fold back than damage the wing support), but the rear quarter panel area on other cars could potentially impact on the wing supports. Another potential danger area is if a driver has a half-spin and backs into a wall. In some/most cases with a protected rear wing (i.e. not overhanging the bootlid) the car would be able to drive away with probably slightly dented rear bodywork. For this it looks like you'd almost certainly have a broken rear wing, which would probably take several minutes to swap in the pits, depending on the fastening mechanism. I appreciate that the location is based on the car's shape, but it just doesn't look very safe sitting out there.

Apart from that I think the front grill looks pretty good. Now let us hear the engine running in anger, please
TFalk, are you planning on opening a new thread with similar formatting in the first post?
Needs a new one really. As lots going on in V8's at the moment!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG