The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
Crikey. What are the crew skills like on that?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yes I did. Flying for 10 minutes out to a target just to get immediately shot down the second you meet an enemy plane is not my idea of fun.

If they had the proper flight models with the Arcade battle types it would be great, but Historical Mode just winds me up in the same way Il-2 did - the hoops you have to jump through just to get a game with some other humans.

If you only had tried once, that mean you've got a wrong vision of the mode.
I had the same, I started playing HВ after 3rd or 4th try. It does take some time to get a grip, but it is worth it.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Crikey. What are the crew skills like on that?

6 skills, 39% on 7th.

Crew was transferred from isu-152 so they have more games than 704 tank.
Joku123 is the best WoT player of LFS Forum
Can you already play with friends without paying? Can't hurt to try this game again.
Quote from Bose321 :Can you already play with friends without paying? Can't hurt to try this game again.

Yes.
That's great. I just downloaded it. Anyone up for some playing with a rookie?
I'm BattleMetalChris on there. Hit me up sometime

I'm on most nights from about 10pm.
I'm SMOKEMETHHAILSATAN.
I'm SebastianH
I think I'm Sobis34
I think I'm Sobis35.
Yeah, I'm Sobis34. I have KV-4 as my main tank and KV-2 as my money maker. Really enjoying both.
I'm Sobis35 and I drive a Lada Samara.
I'm Joku123, I'm online almost all the time and I have too many tanks in my garage.
My WoT nick is Omar_Ravenhurst. Most of my Tanks are Tier VII or Tier VI.
WoT is cooming to Xbox360 soon, hope they'll get a proper engine and make a proper game now :-)
Quote from [RF]-art555 :WoT is cooming to Xbox360 soon, hope they'll get a proper engine and make a proper game now :-)

Yeah, the version on the console will be better than on the PC.

lol.
At least now they'll have a use for the autoaim.

Good luck hitting anything at all without it, using a stupid little thumbstick.
Quote from Crashgate3 :At least now they'll have a use for the autoaim.

Good luck hitting anything at all without it, using a stupid little thumbstick.

Atleast it will be a step towards realism, because real tanks don't use computer mouse for aiming.

People play GTA on consoles somehow, it will be no different.
Yes, because tanks use a console controller to drive and aim etc.

Also, if you're that fond of the inferior controls, why don't you plug in a controller? You wouldn't stand a chance though.
Quote from Bose321 :Yes, because tanks use a console controller to drive and aim etc.

Also, if you're that fond of the inferior controls, why don't you plug in a controller? You wouldn't stand a chance though.

It is musch closer to console controller than mouse now. All I tried to say, aiming on console in WoT will be just fine.

And I don't play WoT now, waves of noobs and plasma guns with twisted gameplay does no fun to me anymore.
Are you sure we are talking about the same game?

Also: I laughed out loud reading the noob part. You don't seriously think the console fanbase will be any more skilled? I can already tell you it will be the exact opposite.
Quote from Bose321 :Are you sure we are talking about the same game?

Also: I laughed out loud reading the noob part. You don't seriously think the console fanbase will be any more skilled? I can already tell you it will be the exact opposite.

The noob part of my reply was in the sentence where I explained why I don't play WoT anymore.

Fanbase will be as weak as on PC, but the sort of game WoT is now certainly fits consoles more than PC, IMO. Atleast it has a chance of getting non-ancient game engine.

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG