The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
ergh, some people are just out to piss you off. Was just on Komarin and one of my team mates was blocking my moves to get across the bridge in the middle of the map.. Asked him to get out of the way nicely once.. no effect.. swore at him a bit.. no effect.. So I just ****ing KO'd him in my KV-3 and pushed him out the way haha. Then blew up the rest of the enemy team
Not to be a spoilsport or anything, but how is that any different to ramming someone off the track because they annoyed you on LFS?
Intentionally blocking a team member is against the rules and reportable, teamkilling is just dealt with automatically and usually results in nothing but some loss of credits.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Not to be a spoilsport or anything, but how is that any different to ramming someone off the track because they annoyed you on LFS?

I kinda use the same approach in LFS... Not as extreme as ramming off the track though
I'm starting to get really annoyed at being places in servers like this 10 games in a row

Personally I enjoy battles against tanks that are bigger than me. Especially when you are playing with medium tank you can just keep shooting some big heavy enemy while he is trying to kill your bigger teammates.

Result=Epic money+exp profit. Panther ftw.
Here is my current garage Nearly 50k exp on my tiger and 20K on my IS and StuG III.

Have been playing quite a few game with Joku recently in our tigers.. They are amazing to work in two's with.. we pretty much carry the team and win like 8/10 of our games.. even when the matchmaking isn't balanced

One of our games, we came up against an IS-3, Tiger II and a T1 Heavy in a town.. We absolutely destroyed them, then carried on working our way up the map owning everyone else.. I forgot how much fun it was when you have a reliable team-mate... even if he does steal all my kills
How did you find the T1 Heavy? I was dreading grinding through that (and still am dreadinf the M6) to get to the T29 but I've actually got my best win ratio by far in it.

I've currently got: KV (grinding for the derp atm), Pz4, Pz B2 740, Hummel, Sherman Easy-8, and T1 Heavy

I did have a T25, but it was so bloody awful I sold it.
My garage at the moment...

Getting to a point now where the amount of XP and credits needed to progress is a bit daunting
lol, this just happened. About as extensive a roflstomp as you're ever likely to see....

Quote from Crashgate3 :How did you find the T1 Heavy? I was dreading grinding through that (and still am dreadinf the M6) to get to the T29 but I've actually got my best win ratio by far in it.

It's fooking awful, and I 100% bet the M6 is going to be just as bad, if not even worse.. I can't even bring myself to play the T1 any more.. but I reallly wanna get to the T29 >.<

Ah well, I'm having to much fun in the tiger right now to care...

Quote from Crashgate3 :lol, this just happened. About as extensive a roflstomp as you're ever likely to see....

I haven't seen a match like that yet! You should see Joku in the Hummel on the Fishermans Bay though .. 6 - 8 kills everytime haha
The trick I've found with the T1 is to take advantage of the incredible gun depression (which is it's only real advantage - other than that it's just a slow Sherman that's also a HUGE target) You can sit hull-down behind ridges that would have other tanks only useful as anti-aircraft guns.
Atm I have in my garage: E-50, Tiger, Hummel, T-50-2 and Pz35 (t). In random battles I play mainly with Tiger and Hummel. E-50 and T-50-2 are used in clan battles.

And yea, Hummel ftw. (I've got 8 kills three times but won only this one )
Attached images
shot_027.jpg
shot_028.jpg
Pah. It starts at 1700 CET, which is obviously 4pm UK time.

I'll still be at work
I'm in as tango_delta

I'll probably die in first match because I suck in this game. looking now what addons should I bolt on to my kv...

Here are some weakspots of the kv from forum if someone does not know these:

Quote :KV
Hull: MG mount, driver's viewport, lower glacis. This tank is quite well armoured all round, but similar tiered guns can penetrate well barring bad angles.
Upgraded Turret: Shoot the flat parts that are not part of the mantlet. The turret is quite high off the hull, you can hit the traverse mechanism quite easily as well. Ammo rack is located in the rear, below the huge square crew hatch.
Stock Turret: Shoot hull instead, frontal stock turret has few non sloped parts, and rounded mantlet bounces quite a few shots.

src: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/ ... weakspots/page__p__746023

So that's essentially the turret ring (?) and the frontal weakspots? And if you manage to flank the enemy then go for the ammorack. Also with 107 playing against the derp shooting the gun is probably good idea. With derp against a derp not so much because you can not take the benefit from it because long reloading...
but you can pretty much KO another KV every time you shoot... I'm really tempted to use the 107 though

This competition is pretty much luck anyway, whoever gets spotted first will win... so I can see it being a huge camp fest until somebody gets impatient (me) and moves and dies
Here are some weak spots on the KV (white patches).. ammo rack is white spot with skull and crossbones on it. In case you missed it before

Quote from Seb66 :

Optics and/or binos will help with view, spall liner to combat HE derpgun, and rammer for your own.

Hmm, sounds awfully like my KV.
Match went almost like I expected. Lost. Got one shotted without never seeing the enemy
I think I have finally fallen in love with the derp gun. :lovies3d:

One shotting other KVs and just about everything is just so awesome. I've had couple of matches with like 4 shots fired and 4 enemies killed while not even being the top tank.

Now I can hit and damage everything no matter who I'm playing against. The long reload time is not really a problem and he long aiming time makes you calculate your moves better. All that kind of just encourages to play the kv properly. Never go anywhere alone and make the good shots count.

Really fun. Really good stress relief tank when the other tank I'm working on is the 3001p Even with the 88 it's so full of fail that the enemy can hear my scream inside the tank before they spot me...
Yeah, I'm loving my 152mm derp KV too (had the derp about a week now).

Only 8K XP to go to get the KV3 before the next update, but it's going to take a while to get the million credits you need to buy it.
I'm loving my T-50-2 which would easily kill one KV anytime.
Been playing a lot lately. With the derp gun every game is great. Even against tier 9 opponents you can deal enough damage to make them think twice before assaulting and instakilling me. My KV win ratio has risen from 49% to 54 just because of the derp gun.

Just had an epic match. Me in a KV plus some arty on our side against t-34-56-3455647567whatever, tiger1, Jagdpanther and hetzer. And we won with my shot literally on the last second. The enemy tiger was total numpty and lost a duel against our arty while I one shotted the t-lotsanumbers.

Then we go def homebase but decide to attack anyways because draw is double loss. Just as we exited our base the 2 enemy tds cap. Arty goes back to scout while I take shooting position. I one shot the jadgpanter from behind (while it's moving) with the derp from 300m . Arty gets killed by the enemy hetzer and I go finish him off. So much win!

Been playing the vk3001p too some much. Win ratio 61% and I hate the damn thing. Total win rate is just 51% so kind of surprised with the 3001. Gun does not have punch, it's slow and it plays against opponents that all can hit and penetrate... Just played like 70 games with it though...
I've decided to explore the german scout line, I've got a Luchs at the moment.

It's crazy, on one battle, on Prokhorovka, I immediately tore up the map to the area just in front of the enemy flag and spent the entire battle just driving crazily round in circles while TEN of the enemy team just sat stationary by the edge of their base trying (and failing) to hit me, while slowly getting picked off by the rest of my team sat in cover on the road. Epic

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG