The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
Quote from Joku123 :I heard that T62A is too slow compared to other mediums and Patton is OP. I haven't tested neither of those so can't really tell. And yea, test is only test, anything can still change..

I did few battles with new BatChat and I liked it. It probably isn't as overpowered as before but it's still good. I believe it's kinda same situation for every tank in French medium tree.

I tested T62A personally, it has slightly less fast acceleration due to weaker engine compared to T54, BUT(!) it's maneuverability is crazy, it rotates with it's body faster than T50-2 trying to circle T62A, that's just the body, not mentioning the turret!

Regarding french tanks, I'm seriously thinking of selling Lorreine right after patch, Soviet meds are way funnier to drive without constant fears of getting full damage from some Gw-Panter a second after you stopped to make a shot. French never allowed you to make mistakes, battles are always nervous and hard thinking. But after they were just moved up 1 tier with balancing down some charecteristics, it now looks like hard working to play them instead of having fun from a game
Apparently the next patch is just around the corner. Been playing few games every now and then with the su-85. So sad it will lose the 107mm gun. So fun to just make stuff disappear with it. I think I'll sell it before or after the patch. It was said on the forum though that the exp on the gun is given as free exp. The same with the t-28 f30 gun. If it really is free exp then it should make it a lot less frustrating to grind the is8...

Grinded myself the french 12t just so I can sell it later and get the free garage slot. (If you buy the 12t now and sell it with the elc tank after the next patch you should make about 200k credits.). The new french tier 5 elc amx looks kind of horrible or fun. The gun looks decent and it has good speed but no turret...

I've also been playing with the t29 quite a bit now. It is a bit odd tank because in a way it has some of the worst properties of german and russian t7 tanks (slow aiming, bad hull armor, low accuracy and relatively low dpm). I think tiger p is better overall but with the new mm and reduced tier spread the IS will be awesome. Even now the IS just totally destroys everything when it is top tier.

Also grinded the 150k (well just 30k more as I already had 120k on it) to be ready for the ferdi. Don't think I'll buy the ferdi though but just nice to have it researched just in case the research link is removed later... Still thinking about getting is8 but not so sure if I want to...
Quote from Hyperactive :The new french tier 5 elc amx looks kind of horrible or fun. The gun looks decent and it has good speed but no turret...

From what I hear it's the ultimate troll-mobile; it's essentially a TD with the maneuverability and speed of the T-50-2.
The patch is already out on russian server, 5 days ago IIRC
Russian server always get it first.

Still no news of when it will appear on EU.
Quote from Bean0 :Russian server always get it first.

Still no news of when it will appear on EU.

Test patch should be working till 1st of August, and as it is common to all servers, US and EU servers should get the update after the end of Test patch, so I guess you'll get it soon.

Atleast you guys still have time to get unlocked French MT branch for less experience points

P.S.: EU server will also have KV-5 removed from sale after update? Or is it just for RU server?
Yeah, the KV-5 also goes off sale on the EU server when the patch comes out.

I managed to get the Lorraine over the past week, so saved myself a lot there
Started having a lot of fun with my KV-3. I'm still with ZiS-6, but I now have the best engine and I'll unlock new turret soon.
Sooo glad I unlocked the 12t before I went on holiday.
So sad I didn't unlock 12t.
Patch is out, unsure if servers are up yet.
all up & running.
I think it is actually better to not play it now. Way too many people playing who have no idea how the game works. I just played few obj212 matches and had a full team not moving an inch out of base in karelia assault map as defenders...
Quote from Hyperactive :I think it is actually better to not play it now. Way too many people playing who have no idea how the game works. I just played few obj212 matches and had a full team not moving an inch out of base in karelia assault map as defenders...

Some people are actively boycotting the assault mode, were they just being useless camping muppets or had they quit ?
Muppets. The kind of people who think the game is about hiding your tank in the maps...
On russian servers on most maps in the assult mode defenders are usually ATTACKING Weird tactic, but works quite often.
http://worldoftanks.eu/news/3386-happy-tanks-day/

Quote :After inputting the bonus code you will receive all of the following:
1 day of free premium
5x Extra Combat Rations
5x Case of Cola
5x Chocolate
5x Improved Combat Rations
5x Strong coffee

You will be able to input the bonus code from 2:01 CEST (00:01 GMT) on the 10th of August until 1:59 CEST on the 23rd of August 2012 (23:59 GMT on the 22nd of August 2012), so don’t hesitate to do it as soon as you read this! The bonus code may only be input once per account.

Better sell that stuff though. According to them forums these are worth 300k silver they say
Yup - got me the last 300K I needed for some vents
Battle Achievements: Scout

If that is in russian tank it does not count.
ELC AMX. God I love that thing.
Oh. My. God! You spotted every single tank! Wow that's nice!

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG