The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
Hmm.. can anyone get that IGN signup to work? I've tried signing in with my own login, creating a new one, using a few people's Paypal, and none of them work - I get "We are unable to process your PayPal payment at this time. Please use a different payment method or try again in a few minutes." every time.
Worked for me shortly before I posted, but a couple of other guys have been having issues with the paypal option and have used their credit cards. As long as you cancel there's no charge.
No credit card, but I do have a Visa Debit card, I'll see if that works.
Niceone! Worked a treat

Got my KV-3 now, and almost enough experience to get the VK 3601(H)!
The 750 gold is good to have at the moment, with this weekends offer you can use it to get another 9 days premium
I already bought a weeks premium a few days ago.. so I'm gonna have like 21 days now haha.
Thanks bean0. Seems to work for me.

I did not first try it because I thought it was for new players only but it works if you already have a wot account too!

Soo, are there any other extras going on ign now that I have a one month account there?
Well shiver me timbers... it works TWICE. Signed up with two email addresses, and used Paypal for one, Card for the other and I've got 2 weeks of Premium and 1500 gold

EDIT: Sell the Stuart first (this didn't occur to me) and you'll get a second free garage slot too
Hehe, thanks for the infos
Can't seem to get it to work a third time.

I've got 1650 gold now, what premium tank should I get? I'm thinking either the Mini-Maus (PzKpfw B2 740), T25, or the Churchill, but I'm really undecided. I think the MM and Churchil look amazing, but their lack of speed would start to annoy me.
Got the T25 in the end. Christ it's ugly, but at least it's fast.
I got few codes that give you 1500 gold for free. Pm me if you want one
Quote from Joku123 :I got few codes that give you 1500 gold for free. Pm me if you want one

It worked thanks
Haha, had a match in the KV. Took 45 hits and survived the match
My B2 740 is like that. It's a tier 4 heavy that's usually up against a team made up entirely of tier 2-4 light tanks with maybe a Marder or Hetzer thrown in too. Often I'll find a group of bad guys and take maybe 20 hits one after the other without a single one penetrating, especially if they have autocannons. Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping!
It's just funny seeing the little peanut shaped dents on your armour from those guns First of all you see the red hitmarkers come up and you're like "ooohh shit runnn" then look down at your HP and it's still 100%
awesome game!
I have finally figured this out. There are 3 types of games for tank destroyers and heavies. First there are those where you are on bottom 5. Those games absolutely suck. Can't damage anything because you don't have the firepower. Can't get hit because you die. Can't scout because you're too slow. Can't defend because the enemy can shoot you before you spot them.

Then there are those where you are on top 5. Those are usually really kool brawls. You can shoot and get shot at. Can defend snd attack. The strengths of you tanks are really strengths and the weaknesses are also weaknesses. There are tanks that can harm you and tanks that can't.

Then there are the ones where you are in the middle. Still fun but need to carefully plan every move.

It was really fun experience playing stock kv in a tier 9 match Only way to make myself useful was to park the tank in some nice place where the rest of my team can use the wreck of my tank as a shield.
When you're bottom of the table, apart from the 'use wreck as roadblock' method (which is a perfectly valid tactic if it helps your team win) you can play cat & mouse to lure fire away from the more valuable tanks on your team.
Find some buildings or other cover away from the rest of your team and try to get some of the enmy to chase you there. You'll almost certainly die, but at least when they're looking and shooting at you, they're not looking and shooting at the rest of your team.
Just spent 23,000 experience on an engine for my VK 3601... 100hp extra.. and it literally has no speed increase at all.. I'm well annoyed
Quote from Seb66 :Just spent 23,000 experience on an engine for my VK 3601... 100hp extra.. and it literally has no speed increase at all.. I'm well annoyed

Better to get it with an upgraded vk than a stock tiger

Did you try the Konisch?
Quote from Bean0 :Better to get it with an upgraded vk than a stock tiger

Did you try the Konisch?

Yea, I already knew that I needed it for the tiger which is why I got it now anyway I'm still annoyed it's done jack shit to my speed tho

Yes I have , silly gun really unless you only wanna penetrate people and not damage them haha I'm using the 8.8cm which does more damage without penetrating with HE anyways
Quote from Crashgate3 :Amazing little tool I found: http://wot-dossier.appspot.com/

You give it your statistics cache file from the game and it'll analyse it in arse-aching detail for you, orders of magnitude better than the in-game stats page.

This is me currently: http://wot-dossier.appspot.com/dossier/88021

Yes I suck.

I've been using http://wot.ctocopok.ru/load_cache_e.php for the same type of thing, but yours looks a bit more refined.

Another useful thing I use is a HUD mod - http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/i ... argetmarkers/page__st__20

Nice to see big chunks of hit points coming off the enemy

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG