The online racing simulator
Used by who? A 280 pound guy in Hawaii flirting with teenage girls?

Worst.

Design.

Ever.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Used by who? A 280 pound guy in Hawaii flirting with teenage girls?

Worst.

Design.

Ever.

More likely this was previously used as the top half of an elegant dinner suit by a cockney.

The bottom half, of course, being a lovely pair of shorts.

Don't worry, we have a history of buying unpractical gifts for each other. The only reason I bought it is because its so damn ugly.
£320 on bass strings.

A full set of Cordes Lambert synthetic gut strings (three G strings: heavy, medium, light; plain D, bronze wound A and plain A, bronze wound E).

Gamut Pistoy organic gut G, Gamut Pistoy organic gut D, Velvet Garbo A, Velvet Garbo E.

I've had excellent bass guitars that cost less than a set of double bass strings. I thought I was being smart having two basses but it's just twice as expensive to re-string...

Addon for ChrisTV lite
Kev: Did you buy a new G-String too?
Dyson DC39 Animal - £100

Growing up sux.

Bought me two of these at 4gb each, as my old RAM was faulty, which was causing me quite a hassle over the last year.
Now everything's running fine. yay.
Three of:

Quote from Fastwalker :

i can go pick it up next tuesday

Ahh lovely, we had a 2008 caddy and they are really nice sent it back for a Transporter mind you :/
I'm jelaous.. until you get bored without wallpaper, then i'll be laughing.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm jelaous.. until you get bored without wallpaper, then i'll be laughing.

Go shut down useless FREE apps on your lagroid before it crashes.

Quote from TexasLTU :Go shut down useless FREE apps on your lagroid before it crashes.

lolwatt.jpg
Quote from edge3147 :awesome phone

So jealous! Let me know how it is. I'm going for a 520 I think to experience WP8 first.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Is there much difference between the 820? Thinking about getting on to replace my trust old galaxy S

The 920 is:
  • Larger
  • Better resolution (higer ppi)
  • Gorilla glass (tougher)
  • Camera stabilisation
  • Better front camera
  • Slightly better rear camera
  • Newer bluetooth version
  • has DLNA
  • More storage space
I think there are a few more points even.
Had a damper fail on me, so I have ordered somma dese

TF125 x2
TF126 x2

£151 with next day, in an ideal world I want dampers now, but nowhere round here can get any, even OE and Shitpart will take at least Tuesday, so figured I'd get the dampers I've been mulling over for the last 5 months. Due here on Tuesday, assuming they are in stock, will hear back from supplier on Monday if they were able to track some down.
Ordered this to refresh my phone look, hopefully..

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Kev: Did you buy a new G-String too?

Yes I bought four. Three different gauges of synthetic gut, and one very expensive real gut, which had better sound like angels singing or I'm going to be all sad face.

...for my gf

and two pairs of:
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yes I bought four. Three different gauges of synthetic gut, and one very expensive real gut, which had better sound like angels singing or I'm going to be all sad face.

5 in 1 wireless headphones, only £9 so why not..

and some poundland bike gloves for the gym
a trip to disneyland paris
never been there.
cant wait.
Quote from Omar1 :5 in 1 wireless headphones, only £9 so why not..

and some poundland bike gloves for the gym

Have fun listening to static.
I had a pair of philips wireless headphones, I kept hearing neighbours TV.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG