The online racing simulator
& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
Kind of liked the concept of sprint races with GTR actually.

But yeah that new league organisation is a good thing
Quote from dekojester :

Finally, I am glad that others are running leagues for the masses - it gives NDR competition and forces us to keep up and improve, but it also gives more choices to the racers as to series styles and racer types to race with, along with experience levels and event times.

</ramble>

Well, I think that competition between league organizations is not a good thing, specially if we try to do the same things better....no, we should support each others and exploit every niches left in lfs, diversification and solidarity is a much better way to go in those troubled times.

Also on the drivers side, specially the fast guys, they show example to amateurs and what we see in leagues racing now is the result of that. So if there are still some drivers who really love lfs, it is time to start showing professional and mature attitudes, the effect will cascade on the amateurs and in a short time we'll see positive results on racing quality.

If we work together we still can have fun and have healthy competitions, so it is up to us all to preserve what we love most in lfs!

Even if we all end up driving the same setups...
so which one of you will do a lx4 league first?
Little more than 4 years ago I left the Redline Racing team after a failed merger with my first team in LFS (Framaris Racing), I was a bit fed up with all the work I had done for nothing and decided to look for a good team and join them (Core and SR were on top of my list). That was without knowing that many RR and ex FR members would leave too, soon after they came to ask me to bring the FR team back, at first I wasn't enthusiastic about it, but their determinations and motivations were high and I couldn't resist giving it a chance. The FR team started as a joke, I used that tag to avoid the many requests I was getting to join teams, but it back fire when Masai and MC0676 asked to join my team which they did. After I left RR I knew a bit more what I wanted to see in a team, but the main thing was that if I was to restart a new team, it couldn't have my name because it would have to be owned by its member, managed democratically and be able to survive after I leave LFS. So I designed a 4 years plan where we were going to learn most aspects of racing in LFS, starting with managing popular public servers with R2R TBO and R2R GT2 and building a community around it. We made many friends and the team size increased, second part was to start organising small series (Dailycious series) and get used to longer races, then we would work out way up slowly to leagues racing and become a more professional team of hardcore racers. I believe in friendships and sharing, so the creation of GenR was one of the logical steps, but that's a story for another time (next Sunday actually). Any way the all idea was to have an organisation where all the serious aspects of racing would be represented, from demo to league organisation, the last being the final step.

So, exactly 4 years ago today Ready2Roll Team was born and after many ups and down I am happy to announce that most our ambitions have been achieved, the team is like a real family and I think all ppls who have been or still are in R2R can testify for that! I couldn't be more happy and proud when I look back at those fantastic 4 years!

Big THX to Masai, mc0676, D n B, Redi, Micmaris, Michael, Henk, LazerFX, Drifters, Mac, B!K3R, Semozo, Forza, Burruchaga, Gener_AL, TVE, Fishy, Biturbo, Krasi, Klaidas, senis, Dominik, Mike, Vale, Feuerdrache, Niklas, Terga, Uniitti, Bert Knops, Mitz, Deggis and Seb for making this success story possible! I also like to thank the LFS community and friends for their trust and support during those years, we hope you'll keep up with us for many more!

Happy Anniversary R2R!:huepfenic:huepfenic
Gratz guys, keep it up!
Grats guys, hope you keep going for another 4 years
Grats!! You guys rock! :P Hope you will win some races and things...
Gratz, whatever future of LFS brings, this is the team which has definelly place in LFS legacy.

My big respect to all of you guys.
Quote from Framaris :and I think all ppls who have been or still are in R2R can testify for that!

Grats for 4 years guys, hope there will be atleast 4 more ahead
Big up to the Genuine Racing community!
Congrats to you guys!
Awesome - best of luck in the future.

Are D n B and Redi still around?
My my 4 years already? Wow!

Twice as old as us ha! Enjoy it guys congrats!
Happy B-day R2R guys.
Happy birthday!
gongrats!
Quote from Framaris :
the team is like a real family and I think all ppls who have been or still are in R2R can testify for that!

I testify. Had a great time with you guys, alot of laugh and fun moments. I wish you really happy birthday and great years to come!
Gratz for the fourth, guys! Awesome racin' you're doing out there!
New faces in GenR and R2R!
New faces in our family!
16 year old Henry Tanskanen, formerly from TRR, joins our family after spending some time with us and will strengthen our squad in leagues we participate like NEC.

Give him a warm welcome!

Read the full story here:
http://ready2rollteam.com/foru ... topic.php?f=21&t=1730
Wheey! Grats and best of luck to both! Fantastic guy!
grats henri and good luck
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
Henri is a very high-skilled driver, much potential in that boy. Best of luck to GenuineRacing and Henkka. Hanaa perkele
gl
ahhh good luck hanky
Congrats!

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG