The online racing simulator
& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
Grats! Niklas will fit right in :-) He's an extremely friendly and nice guy, as well as being quick on the track
Nice to meet you Niklas!
Quote from Tomhah :Grats! Niklas will fit right in :-) He's an extremely friendly and nice guy, as well as being quick on the track

Hehe, the perfect combination isn't it?
Lucky round haha.
Ah well, like it or not GenR has the bragging rights for that result. Congrats!
Welcome Alen Terzić to R2R and GenR!
We're happy to announce that Alen Terzić has joined Ready 2 Roll aswell as Genuine Racing today!

Alen, 17, is one of the reigning and probably for quite a while last GTAL champions, and has gained quite a lot of experience in endurance racing, mainly in the XRR car, during his time on LFS. He's been a regular on our servers for quite a while, and is mostly known to be a racer rather than a hot lapper.

Thread in R2R forum
Best of luck guys, Alen is a great fella!
Addition:

(8th of June)
Our family is getting bigger again, Mihai Bălan is from Romania, he has been with us on the track and off track for a while now and has become a close friend of the team, so it was only a question of time before he would join our family. He will start training with us to eventually join us leagues when he's ready and he will play an important role in the technical background.

Please welcome our new member, R2R Mike (mitza4rally)!

Thread in R2R forum
You still keep growing and growing into a bigger and better team
Welcome mikey and Alen! Let's rock all the shiz guys
We?
Without me we would be Genuine Racing Snails

Joke aside I am very happy with the current and the new team members, great lads all of them.
(but drifter is questionable : p )
Wow, massive best of luck to all three! Alen is a really great guy, grats!
Good stuff!
Congratz GenR, nice lineup. Good Luck!
Congrats R2R on Mihai and Mihai congrats on joining R2R :woohoo:
R2R and GenR signs Niko Puntola
We're happy to announce that Niko Puntola has joined Ready 2 Roll, and with that Genuine Racing!

The soon to be 20 year old Finn is an old name in LFS and has been around since roughly 2006. He might have not always been the most active league racer, but he's this year Kyoto 500 winner and also ranks watching the first two series of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" within less than 24 hours as one of his lifetime achievements. Niko hopes to learn and perhaps get back into endurance racing sooner or later.

Give Niko a warm welcome!
On se Niko aikamoinen rattimies!

Onnea!
MITÄ :_______DDDDDD hyvä Niko!

But on a serious note, niko is one of the nicest guys I know in LFS, great recruit, have fun with him, his MLP and other game stories!
Quote from DarknessPainF1 : On se Niko aikamoinen rattimies!

Onnea!

pysyy tattiki vasemmas kädessä helpommi... eiku

but thanks for everyone, after 2 years in TEM I learnt a lot, hopefully I will be able to find a place I can get active.

But first of all I'd like to thank Yann for the good years on TEM, shame to see a good team go that way
#75 - Emyn
Onnee Nikolle! Aikamoinen rattimies tosiaan kyseessä!:eclipsee_

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG