Merry Christmas guys and best of luck in 2013
Robbin's ready for S3!
Attached images
IMG-20121225-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20121225-WA0011.jpg
lol, nice!
I want that also!
But then with FAN XD
Some team leaders sent me PM’s to ask me what I was planning to do about our servers, so I’ll answer everyone here. I didn’t want to rush moving GenR’s servers and I had a good look around for another hosting solution, after what happened the last two years with our previous host, the price wasn’t the most important for us. Outside the technical requirements, we wanted a reliable host, someone with enough experience, dedicated to LFS with good expertise about lfs servers and airio… Well, the result is that Qserverhosting checked all the boxes, even the one for the price. So we have decided to down size a bit (from 15 to 13 servers) and last night we have moved the 6 [AA] demo servers and 7 GenR S2 servers to our new host, we’ll remain there for the coming year and we hope for many more. I think before the weekend everything should be back to normal!

I want to thank Dave (cargame.nl) for all the help he has provided us during this difficult period, running our demo and league servers (free of charge) during those times has been a great help and gave us the necessary time to take the right decision… and of course the creation of this new hosting solution is a great bonus. very much appreciated mate, I hope to be able to return the favour some day!
Already doing it. Despite some software irritations I also enjoyed setting this up so quickly, learned some stuff over the weekend which always is nice.

Good start of the year. Lets race

(will hop by on TS later this day/evening)
Well, thats one hell of a way to kick start a company
gl in 24h race
2012 LFS Community year-end awards
2012 LFS Community year-end awards are over!
Genuine Racing have won in categories:

Friendliest team - 26.04% (44 votes)
Most improved driver - Krasimir 'krkriv' Ivanov - 32.70% (52 votes)
Most dedicated driver - Dominik 'Deutschland2007' Engel - 36.54% (57 votes)
Best team skins - 31.29% (46 votes)
Most sportsmanlike team - 44.35% (51 vote)
Funniest forum personality - Tor Ole 'The Very End' Lerbæk - 56% (92 votes)

Runners up and nominees:

Best league racer - Sascha 'Feuerdrache' Riegler - 29.41% (45 votes)
Most improved team - 25.29% (43 votes)
Team of the year - 36% (54 votes)
Most sportsmanlike driver - Francois 'Framaris' Maris - 32.91% (52 votes)
Driver of the year - Sascha 'Feuerdrache' Riegler - 20.37% (33 votes)
Most talented skinner - Joao 'Biturbo' Miranda - 13.82 (17 votes)

Thanks for everyone who voted for us and our drivers, we really appreciate your recognition and we'll try to improve even more in 2013! Also, congratulations to winners in other categories!
Thank you for not mention that I won an award to, you dickstick :grumpy:

Gratz guys
Quote from The Very End :Thank you for not mention that I won an award to, you dickstick :grumpy:

:scared:

I'm very sorry, will do soon!
New face in GenR family
New faces in our family - welcome Valtteri 'Emyn' Pitkänen!

16 year old finn, formerly from CoRe Racing joins both Ready2Roll Team and Genuine Racing and will strengthen our squad in GT1 World Series and other championships.

Give him a warm welcome!

Read the story here.
gl ya'll.
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
goodluck vale and genuine!
Good signing - good luck Vale!

grats : )))
Good Luck. hope you found your right home now.
Onnea! Hope he fits the team, welcome him well GenR! He's got quite some pace ^^
Grats to both, he's a really great guy!
Good luck Vale!
paljon onnea vaan
good addition genr
Hyvä Vale! Onnea
R2R and GenR welcome Sebastian Johansson!
Another new face to our family - Sebastian 'Failezz' Johansson!

33-year-old man from Sweden who prooved to have lots of potential becomes a part of R2R and GenR family and will help us in our leagues we participate and expect him to see racing in one of our cars soon.

Give him a warm welcome!

Read the story here...

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG