The online racing simulator
& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
& Genuine Racing
Genuine Racing is a sim racing adventure which started with the creation of Framaris Racing in 2007 which was renamed Ready2Roll in 2009 after a failed merger with Redline Racing. In 2010 we've created GenR to allow 3 teams (Eteam, R4R and AA) to join us in one big organisation where we shared the same values, philosophies and resources.

Over the years as our drivers improved, our interest for more serious racing grew and league racing became the logical step forward. We started with the VR/CL 24h of SO4R where we placed two of our cars on the podium (first and third). The hunger for more brought us to the GTAL which was followed by our participation in every serious league and series LFS had to offer in the last 4 years. during the development of GenR, AA maintained high standard of racing and their servers were and are still very successful. The great friendship between the members was transformed into a racing family which grew considerably and soon we had more than 90 drivers representing most racing aspects in LFS (demo, S2, casual and professional racers) with 15 servers.

We started organising series with running public servers (R2R TBO, R2R GT2) where we hosted the Dailycious Series, a semi-public weekly championship which mostly had multiple seasons each year. During that time we also participated in the organisation of the LFS Endurance Series. With the main focus of the team slowly shifting to professionally organised league racing, GenR organised its first league with the GT1 Challenge which started in February 2012. The GT Masters series later that year would benefit from the things we had learned previously. The race weekends were more organised and the whole league had a more professional atmosphere about it. A trend was set and we went on with organising the FBM Championship, the Turbo Trophy, the GTi Trophy and a joined venture with Heroes of Racing for the New Endurance Challenge.

Sadly due to the lack of development in LFS the community changed and many moved on to new simulators, teams became more and more inactive. Of course we never really suffered of inactivity with so many drivers, but the whole concept of GenR started to make less sense, so at the start of 2014 we decided it was time to make a radical change. We are very proud of what we have achieved with GenR over the years and we want to allow it to continue for many more years as a multiplatform team. So the cooperation concept was abandoned along with the R2R and R4R names and AA moved back to their original forum with regained motivation and objectives for demo racing. All the remaining drivers joined the GenR team to prepare the transition to a new simulator and the downsizing of our LFS operations. This restructuring of GenR as a team with a smaller group of people will allow us to set new objectives and prepare the team for the future.

The adventure continues.....

Sponsors:
QServerhosting.com
Van Der Mark Transport Rotterdam

Leagues site: http://www.genuineracing.eu/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GenuineRacingLFS
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GenuineRacingLFS
Good stuff!

Masai left R2R?
His license is ceskomasai, he is with me since my first FR team years ago and no he will never be allowed to leave us...ever!
#4 - A3rox
Thank you guys for all the hard work!

I am proud to be part of this cooperation

See you!

R4R.A3rox
A strong anx healthy cooperation, looking forward to work and drive under it
All my wishes for a bright future.

Hope(aswell as some of my team-mates) to see some news from the LFS Endurance Series Season 5 in a near future also
Sounds good. So many nice names among the 4 teams there. GL!
I must say that this whole coöperation thing looks really promising ! Mainly because of the things that you state in your post Fram, we just can't all be present 100% of the time and therefore a coöperation between this 4 teams is the best way to go .

The name "Genuine Racing" also stands for our own goal as R2R which is pure, clean and awesome racing ! I'm definately very happy to be able to show the whole community that this is a proper way to go in these days of LFS and with the whole "arcade" thing going on. Everytime i go online I find people driving like they're playing Need For Speed which agrevates the hell out of me.

Anyways good job on organizing everything for us Fram !
We love you:lovies3d:

Grtz & happy racing,

R2R Drifters
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :All my wishes for a bright future.

Hope(aswell as some of my team-mates) to see some news from the LFS Endurance Series Season 5 in a near future also

don't worry

E-Team is proud to be part of that alliance !
Great projects going on guys. I wish you all the best of luck
We are testing some stuff on a new server called & Genuine GT Racing, in short it is set as a multiclass GT server based on safety rating only, but we are also testing Eq Worry's new Voting system for site and tracks, if you're interested feel free to drop by and test it for your self...

More details about what's going on with this server here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=21&t=747
Vote for the next track in rotation
Great work again EQ worry...

I enjoy a lot this server...

Really funny whenit's time to track rotation... and really nice race in...

++

Matty
Here we are at the end of another year, one which we hope has been positive for you. We'd like to wish you and yours a prosperous and enjoyable 2011.

Our new year resolution for 2011 is to stay motivated in the long and exiting wait for S3!
Happy new year, Genuine guys! :drink:
Woooo
Happy new year to yous too good team btw.
Happy New Year to you guys! Good luck with your Genuine cooperation even though it's a bit late to say now, but anyways. Definitely the friendliest and one of the greatest teams there is in LFS. At least the R2R guys for sure, not sure about the rest...It was always fun to race with you, thought lately I haven't had much time to do that.
Happy New Year Genuine Racing. Great team.
Happy new year friends.
Happy new year to your friendly and fair team
Happy new year guys, have fun tonight!! ...and tomorrow

Happy new year guys ! So far Genuine Racing has been a great succes IMO, we hope for an even better year in 2011! Well done guys and thanks to all of you!!!
happy new year Genuine !
Happy new year from Genuine Racing!
Bit late happy new year

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG