The online racing simulator
& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
Oh Seb have fun there. And see you in Cityliga. Will have an eye on you! :P
I bet u are Kiste. ;D

Thanks, and it feels great to be in R2R™/GenR.
Welcome onboard, mate!!! I wish you all the best
good luck Seb
Otto Taskinen joins R2R and GenR!
Our family is getting bigger as well as our scandinavian invasion continues. Today we signed 19-year-old finn Otto Taskinen! Experienced drifter and racer, widely known as 'Deggis' who is in LFS since 2007 will fullfil our line-ups in the championships we attend. Give him a warm welcome!

Read the story here...
Good Luck
Good luck Otto!
hyvä jokkisukko
damn it!

Good luck otto <3

now genuine will be unstoppable
Nice addition, good luck guys!
Good luck Otto!
:jawdrop:

Good Luck
Good luck Otto!
Good luck Otto!
GL Otto!
Great addition, good luck Deggis!
Little note about ''& GenR Public Racing'' server: Some of you may remember our R2R TBO and GT2 servers, at that time we were dedicated to public racing and we were proud for the success we had. The last two year we are much more league orientated, so our public server is only there for our members to have fun from time to time. So we have no vocation or ambition to make it a popular server!

With the opening of GenR turbo Trophy we've decided to run the combo's from its schedule to promote the league, but also to make sure everyone will have sufficient training and a good feeling for close racing. We hope this will improve racing quality during the season, and if the experience is successful, we may do the same for other leagues we organize.

Everyone is welcome to join, but consider what I said above, we expect respectful drivers who are motivated to improve their race craft and performances...and maybe join the league... Admin are fair, but they will not be patient with drivers who repetitively fail to follow normal gentleman's rules!

And if you had expected an April 1st joke, well it looks like we have not been very creative this year hahaha: https://www.facebook.com/GenuineRacingLFS
Great news! When can we expect dailycious to come back?
Quote from MoMo92i :Great news! When can we expect dailycious to come back?

To be honest, it looks like the coming months are going to be very busy, GT1 Challenge and GT1WS are not finished and soon we'll start the New Endurance Challenge, Turbo Trophy, GT2WS, GT Masters and LFScart with 3 of them organized by us. We also have started a driver development program which will take some of our time, so I doubt we'll see Dailycious back before or during the summer...who knows, maybe after?
have to say I miss those small TBO races, trying to match Masai's FXO pace with XRT
Quote from MoMo92i :have to say I miss those small TBO races, trying to match Masai's FXO pace with XRT

Don't worry. There are a little bit bigger TBO races now. We're set to have TBO racing available throughout the whole of 2013, provided by GenR and Realistic Nascar in Autumn. And for little races you can always join public server.
Quote from N I K I :Don't worry. There are a little bit bigger TBO races now. We're set to have TBO racing available throughout the whole of 2013, provided by GenR and Realistic Nascar in Autumn. And for little races you can always join public server.

NDR is also trying to schedule some TBO and some LX series, along with a possible summertime one-off iTCC revival event. LFSCART and LFSCART Light ( FOX) will also fill the summer.

I will be soon seeking input into wants or non-wants for a 2013 GT1WS campaign, depending on the attitudes to the mass of GTR events in recent times. Personally, I want to get back to some simpler events for a while to rest us as an organization, while still providing events. GT1WS and GT2WS are time consuming to all, while LFSCART and others are a bit easier.

Finally, I am glad that others are running leagues for the masses - it gives NDR competition and forces us to keep up and improve, but it also gives more choices to the racers as to series styles and racer types to race with, along with experience levels and event times.

</ramble>
Quote from dekojester :

</ramble>

No It's good to see how NDR are feeling as it gives us (as teams) confidence you're going to stick around.

Better learn some TBO then!
Quote from dekojester :also

Hm. I don't see much of a point in overdoing a class either. I'd much rather love you to come back with Super GT, not rly endu, as opposed to GT2WS and/or TBO.

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG