The online racing simulator
& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
Quote from n i k i :grats guys. You're deffo team to be reckoned with if you want to jump out of the midfield.

ok
Go GenR. Glad this project is kicking ass!
Amazing write-up guys! You had an amazing year of 2012, hopefully everything goes well in 2013, too!
It was fantastic year, went better than I though Best year of GenR. We will try to show even better performance in 2013.

@Niki lolol
Thanks for the kind words guys, we appreciate it.
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Oh Niki :lovies3d:
lets all jump on niki!

anyway i agree they are not midfield team anymore and its nice to have more top teams racing alongside each other!

good job genr and good luck in gt1ws!
GenR really showed some great improving this year, and they have gotten some quite nice results. For sure that I'll nominate them for the Year Ending Awards.
GenR has always been a good team.
Quote from Bmxtwins :GenR has always been a good team.

Truth, but what I meant to say... that they've have improved even more. Don't take it so litteraly as I type it.

I guess you understood what I meant right?
/me is selling sense of humor
cost = 2cent

"if you want to jump out of the midfield" <-- the next best ahead of midfield = whoever this was refered to. As Fram pointed out, a Challenger. It's just a word play. I never actually called them midfield, I wonder why the hell you even assumed that. Anyway, don't answer I think I know why.

Sincerely yours, Hyenas.
GenR are a good team, but they havent moved forward more than any other team this year. They have lost a couple of their fastest drivers, their performance dipped probably at the start of the year and then improved again. I don't think you can vote them as most improved as they're probably still in the same bracket as a team as they were before. There are other teams (LLM, Vires, probably others) who have improved more as a team.

Anyways have been some good results this year, GT1WS pace for the GenR XRR probably 1 of the more impressive things you've done this year. Hope you keep it up
Well, I don't give a ... about awards as those are just popularity contests and doesn't reflect reality in any way. Our season 2011 was messy and we got almost no good results, in 2012 we lost our fastest drivers and we started becoming stronger as a team, better coordinated, better focus and trainings, so I think when those drivers left we haven't lost anything else than the impression it was giving to other drivers and teams and in return we became a stronger, more coherent team...so I don't know on what you based your analyse Isaac, for us 2012 was a 300% improvement on 2011. In endurance, having some of the ''fastest'' drivers who are often too individualistic and selfish is more of a psychological effect on other teams than anything else in my opinion...we don't pretend to be as fast as top teams like Inex which has most of the best drivers in lfs, we're happy with being a strong challenger!

Personally I am extremely proud of our drivers and the results they achieved, but more importantly I think their racing mentalities are becoming one of the best in lfs and I can't tell you how happy that makes me!
Quote from Framaris :Well, I don't give a ... about awards as those are just popularity contests and doesn't reflect reality in any way. Our season 2011 was messy and we got almost no good results, in 2012 we lost our fastest drivers and we started becoming stronger as a team, better coordinated, better focus and trainings, so I think when those drivers left we haven't lost anything else than the impression it was giving to other drivers and teams and in return we became a stronger, more coherent team...so I don't know on what you based your analyse Isaac, for us 2012 was a 300% improvement on 2011. In endurance, having some of the ''fastest'' drivers who are often too individualistic and selfish is more of a psychological effect on other teams than anything else in my opinion...we don't pretend to be as fast as top teams like Inex which has most of the best drivers in lfs, we're happy with being a strong challenger!

Personally I am extremely proud of our drivers and the results they achieved, but more importantly I think their racing mentalities are becoming one of the best in lfs and I can't tell you how happy that makes me!

+1. Speaking about those contests I totally agree with Fram. It's just fake. Those contests don't reflect the reality, cos it's incompetent. And yeah. GenR doesn't have such a strong line-up as a top teams like Inex, but with a current line-up we are still able to be on the top or nearby. The team conception is not all about the line-up. It's about discipline, atmosphere and so on. I can ensure GenR is the heaven to be in. That atmosphere and discipline helps our team to be one of the best in the field.
Quote from IsaacPrice :GenR are a good team, but they havent moved forward more than any other team this year. They have lost a couple of their fastest drivers, their performance dipped probably at the start of the year and then improved again. I don't think you can vote them as most improved as they're probably still in the same bracket as a team as they were before. There are other teams (LLM, Vires, probably others) who have improved more as a team.

Anyways have been some good results this year, GT1WS pace for the GenR XRR probably 1 of the more impressive things you've done this year. Hope you keep it up

I agree we lost some key players out there, but imo that helped us to improve in team work. Almost every team had ups and downs thru this year. I can't actually say our start of the year was bad. MoE, gt2ws, lfscart, gt3tcc, owrl.
And don't wanna be any rude, it's not personal or something but I'm talking from facts' side... How did Vires actually improved? I mean ok, they got some fast drivers( no doubt), more mature now. But not any strong results this year, even with those alien drivers. I still loved to race with Vires and I'm respecting them 100%, don't take it in wrong side.
But however, we are satisfied with what we achieved. After all those mistakes, we couldn't ask for more. We won our first champs this year, so we are happy that we see the result INSIDE the team. Our aim has never been the year-end awards.
I think most people have improved the same way as you this year. Generally its a lot harder to get the top results, a lot less room for errors etc. A lot of teams are doing better work with setups/practicing smarter, not just yourselves. Standing still relatively is work in itself over the last year, atleast for us.

Id say Vires have improved more on the setup side, before I had them down as people who could do much better if they put their mind to it/worked with setups. Maybe thats just my perception and I'm wrong. Also obviously as a team they have moved forward, before they were more like individuals wheras this year they seem to have a more community feel. So like you say, results/performance isn't everything. It's just my opinion but even if you wouldn't vote a team like vires, then there are still other teams(nFinity ofc, didnt think of them before!) who were almost nothing at the start of the year, so obviously they are able to improve more. I've improved a lot as a driver this year, attitude/setup work/pace - just like last year too but I didn't get nominated for most improved and won't again this year because improving alone isn't enough.

Hope that makes sense as I didn't intend to cause an offense with what I said. Like you said, the community awards are only supposed to reflect what the community thinks, not necessarily the truth and it struggles to even do that due to people voting for/against people they like/dont like rather than objectively.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Like you said, the community awards are only supposed to reflect what the community thinks, not necessarily the truth and it struggles to even do that due to people voting for/against people they like/dont like rather than objectively.

This is true, peoples perception of another team could be the total opposite to what it should be, its all about the 'image' that is given on & off the track.

GenR wish you a Merry Christmas!!

+ News

NDR GT1WS 2013 Round 1: GenR Celebrates Its First 1-2 in Endurance Racing
The 17th November 2012 obviously was a special day for Genuine Racing. No one within the team expected such a brilliant result as even without the final red flag we would have finished with both cars on the podium. But let's start from the beginning: On Friday before the race, Krasimir qualified the our XRR Pro car on the third position whilst Sascha placed the car on the eleventh place for the FZR Pro car (+0.12s and +0.39s respectively off the pole position time). You can find the comments of our drivers Here.
Merry Christmas and good job GenR! Keep it up!
Agree with your comments, and merry xmas and cya in the new year if not at GT1 Challenge, for sure in GT1WS
Merry Christmas!
Great performance and results lately. Looking forward to seeing more from you guys in 2013.

Merry christmas. :wmann3:
Merry Christmas, Genuines!
Merry Christmas, guys
Merry Christmas

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG