The online racing simulator
& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
Bit late but, happy birthday!
We're happy to announce the signing of Bert Knops for R2R and Genuine Racing!

Bert, 27, is from the Netherlands and has in past times been racing various endurance events including this years Masters of Endurance 24h race and also leagues like the Super GT Series...

More info on our website
Him and Ceskomasai gonna go buswars in GT1WS?

Nice signing
Good to see Knoppers back!

All the best from nFinity eSports.
wow nice signing. grats Bert and Genuine!
Quote from IsaacPrice :Him and Ceskomasai gonna go buswars in GT1WS?

Nice signing

LOL if I can get Masai to start drinking much later in the evening, yeah why not!

Welcome the family Bert!
Gratz my dear GenR ! Really good addition to your team !
Great signup!

Congrats R2R and Bert!
Grats to Bert & R2R! (LLM will be dissapointed)
Another victim that soon will understand the meaning when Fram forces you to use COCKpit as a driving standard...
Quote from The Very End :Another victim that soon will understand the meaning when Fram forces you to use COCKpit as a driving standard...

Go back to your room you, son of your mother!:bluegrab:

By the way the nubs bros haven't arrived yet, so brace yourselves

Congrats.
Grats
Thanks guys GenR always left a good impression on me and although I wasn't necessarily looking to return to a team in LFS, rather just some guestraces, this seemed an opportunity too good to pass.

Me joining Genuine Racing doesn't affect the agreements I made beforehand with other teams about the GT1WS, by the way.
Gratz Bert!
Awesome signing. So happy for GenR signing such a top class driver.
Quote from Bert Knops :Thanks guys GenR always left a good impression on me and although I wasn't necessarily looking to return to a team in LFS, rather just some guestraces, this seemed an opportunity too good to pass.

Me joining Genuine Racing doesn't affect the agreements I made beforehand with other teams about the GT1WS, by the way.

NDR LFSCART 2012: Magic Season for Genuine Racing Drivers

LFSCART 2012 was certainly a successful campagin for our team. Overall we achieved six victories, 20 podiums, five poles and six fastest laps in the ten races of the 2012 season. After this very short summary, we will give the comments of those drivers involved in the season Here

NDR GT2WS 2012: Third Place in Standings after Season Long Battle with CoRe
We achieved 3 podiums (each time on the 3rd place). Sadly a disconnect in the final round at Kyoto Grand Touring ruined our chances for P2 in the championship in the fight against CoRe Racing which meant we finished the season in a overall 3rd place. Our Am squad won the GT2-Am championship and even finished the overall championship in a strong 4th place. Congratulations to ineX Racing for the deserved series title and CoRe Racing to the 2nd place in the overall standings! You can find the comments of our drivers Here
Grats guys. You're deffo team to be reckoned with if you want to jump out of the midfield.
I wouldn't call GenR "midfield" lol.

Grats and good luck guys!
Hehe Niki, our position of challenger is much more comfortable than being pressured from the back, scavengers can be very successful too you know, specially when they are ready to fight the top predators, look at the Hyena!

THX for the positive comment James!
Quote from vipex123 :I wouldn't call GenR "midfield" lol.

Grats and good luck guys!

Midfield teams would be ixion etc stfu niki
Quote from Mustangman759 :Midfield teams would be ixion etc stfu niki

Funnily enough I resisted myself from posting that, but so true so thank you!

And excellent stuff GenR, you really are becoming one of the best for the time being, you deserve it after all the hard work! keep it up.

& Genuine Racing
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG