The online racing simulator
Quote from Nilex :pic

auch

Quote from jibber :How you can think somebody getting seriously hurt is funny is beyond my comprehension... you're a fu**ing idiot... dear lord...

The only thing that was hurt is Matiz windshield
Quote from jibber :How you can think somebody getting seriously hurt is funny is beyond my comprehension... you're a fu**ing idiot... dear lord...

Oh wow really.. love how people throw insults on this forum just like that He probably wasn't hurt, that kind always gets away, you see him moving there, but yeah it is a bit over the top what happened, that Matiz driver surely didn't meant to run him over..
To me it really looks like he was injured

As for driver, maybe he didn't wanned to do so, he accidently released clutch because he was sceared (ignore exhaust smoke)
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :To me it really looks like he was injured

As for driver, maybe he didn't wanned to do so, he accidently released clutch because he was sceared (ignore exhaust smoke)

I would've probably done the same thing. He hurt my car, I hurt him.
just as info...
the matiz driver got beaten up pretty good by the other guy before.
the attacker only suffered 4 broken ribs, and both got their paycheck for it.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Damn I remember when I saw that video for the first time on the internet, must of been a long time ago, but I remember laughing a lot.

Is that Harry Potter?

Hugh Laurie lookalike.
better known as dr house

Quote from Litro :

As soon as that happening is being simulated successfully the new tyre physics will be released.
I would like to see a wireframe of that.
Quote from Litro :

Who got near that bomb and took the photos? There must be like 4 bar in that tire
Production error. 4 bar is actually not that much
Quote from Scrabby :Production error. 4 bar is actually not that much

Indeed. I used to have a funny situation. It was spring, rapid temperature increase from -10 to +15*C or so. I felt that my winter tires became too stiff and I felt every hole on the road with my back. I stopped to check pressure and it was 3 bar. The pressure has raised up 1,1 bar just because of warmer temperature.
On some TV show (can't remember which one) they tried what presure can a regular car tyre handle. At 15bar the alloy failed, but not the tyre.

I have once inflated a golf 3 tyre to 6 bar and left it overnight (not on the vehicle of course), because it didn't want to mount itself properly in a nice way. I didn't care for the tyre or the rim, if it'd have exploded, it would have been funny.
Yep, that's what we do when tyre changing. If the tyres still won't seal well after doing everything possible, we just inflate it till 6-7 bar and after that it's mostly ok.
It looks like the tire has some kind of a horrid disease.

hahahaha

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG