Quote from The Very End :You know the sollution allready young one.
**** them both, **** them hard, **** for the gold medal!

Brilliant!
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from DevilDare :Yes, quite.

Nah but seriously. If this all ended with us breaking up "normally", then I would definitely be feeling shit. But since I found out this, the "damn-o-meter" plummeted big time.

Shame on me for being fooled. I just feel sorry she has to live under such conditions that her parents decide everything for her. But she seems to be happy with it, so whatever.

Dunno if it is 'happiness' or acceptance. If you do something all the time it is considered normal. If someone got molested as a child all the time, they think it is normal, whilst it is not (yes, extreme case, but I hope it gets the point across)
Quote from DevilDare :Shame on me for being fooled. I just feel sorry she has to live under such conditions that her parents decide everything for her. But she seems to be happy with it, so whatever.

give it a few years, who knows, maybe she will crawl back to you But seriously, I feel bad for her being under reign by such parents.

On my case, well, got along pretty good with some girl on a party last saturday, I mean really good, but her friend, that one of my mates even tried to keep busy while we were getting on, disappeared with her before i could get any info on her. So far I know only her first name and her job But I keep digging
Facebook Graph Search? ...
Quote from DevilDare :

Just please someone remind me next time not to sink in that much time, effort and money on a girl.

In a previous post I mention this somewhat.
-
I say a bang, bang, bangidy bang, I say a bang bang bangidy bang.
I'd say that go to the beach to that biatch, scream "huehuehuehhuehuehuehue" and run away, make sure you trip on something, just to make her feel bad.
I say grow balls, move on and find chick who is not dependable on her parents.

If she can't be independable and make her own decitions, then I don't have any good news for your in the future.

E: Dunno PMD, I just jumped on this wagon and said my holy opinion
Didn't we have a conversation recently on finding girls who are independent?
Quote from PMD9409 :Didn't we have a conversation recently on finding girls who are independent?

But dependent girls are fun! You can make them do tricks! Like making a sandwich and getting the newspaper.

I won't even get into the more fun tricks that dependent girls are capable of!
Yeah! The guy where i stayed overnight the last weekend. Man, he had his gf trained well! I'm kinda used to helping, but she did EVERYTHING. Making food, cleaning up after etc etc...
I don't think it indicates her to be dependable for you, if her parents decites if her boyfriend is fine or not.

It indicates that she 1) wasen't really into you. 2) is easily affected by others. 3) doesn't really know what does she wants.
-
Quote from dawesdust_12 :But dependent girls are fun! You can make them do tricks! Like making a sandwich and getting the newspaper.

I won't even get into the more fun tricks that dependent girls are capable of!

She needs to be somewhat independent else she won't know what to do in the kitchen!
Quote from PMD9409 :She needs to be somewhat independent else she won't know what to do in the kitchen!

that is the moment you tell her to go to a cooking class instead of architecture, so that she can make the best food evar as thank you for the good ****ing and the bigness of your D

true story.
srs.
-
Can someone please cut the crap and post pictures? It's weekend for gods sake.
Thanks for that.
Finally some pictures!
here go. fulfill your needs.
google
Hahaaaaaaaaa, Karma strikes back!

Apparently, the girl I gave up a time ago was allready seeing someone at that time. She never told anyone. I know the guy pretty good and he's sound. She just texted me and explained everything and she realised I had feelings for her and she wanted to meet me and hope we could be together. LOL.
I just answered her that she had her chance and should've told me earlier she was seeing someone. Then I wouldn't have done all the effort and leave those 2 alone.

Man, this feels good.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG