The online racing simulator
only time they'll break is when theres friction, which allows it to pinch and tear
in which case

you're not pleasing her enough. badluck.
Quote from Klutch :only time they'll break is when theres friction, which allows it to pinch and tear
in which case

There was a lot of friction between me and my ex, but the condom never broke.
Quote from mamoru :There was a lot of friction between me and my ex, but the condom never broke.

No, not that kind of friction.
Quote from Klutch :only time they'll break is when theres friction, which allows it to pinch and tear
in which case

They do not have infinite lube either, so uhh, come back when you last longer than 10 seconds.
Quote from Dennis93 :They do not have infinite lube either

the condoms or them girls? I beg to differ

one reason condowms break is when you managed to get crinkles in them during useage. So always get the right size (and don't buy Kingsize if you don't need it)
Quote from Dennis93 :They do not have infinite lube either, so uhh, come back when you last longer than 10 seconds.

are you retarded?
are you ginger?
are you hacking?
Are you mad?
I'm not hacking, I'm going now.
Quote from ACCAkut :the condoms or them girls? I beg to differ

one reason condowms break is when you managed to get crinkles in them during useage. So always get the right size (and don't buy Kingsize if you don't need it)

I can vouch that Dennis does in fact need king size.
So it turns out I am dealing with a right psycho (Not girlfriend, her dad).

For ****s sake... I never asked for this feel.
Quote from ACCAkut :(and don't buy Kingsize if you don't need it)

Only an idiot would bring extra attention to the fact he's genetically inferior.
Lesson learned

I'm completely done with her, no going to put anymore effort in that....

So went to some friends this weekend, went ham in a nightclub and took one home....
Epic weekend
Quote from Scrabby :Lesson learned

I'm completely done with her, no going to put anymore effort in that....

So went to some friends this weekend, went ham in a nightclub and took one home....
Epic weekend

That's ma boi.
Go get em Scrabby! show them how hard you can power slide into them
You know what they say on Top Gear; pull a handbrake turn and their clothes literally fly off.
Quote from Rappa Z :You know what they say on Top Gear; pull a handbrake turn and their clothes literally fly off.

Yeah, but a few entries later, my rubber was gone
When the rubber is smoking like hell, you're doing it right.
Personally I take two rubbers for insurance.
Pull the handbrake and do backwards entry.......

Hueahuehaeuhu.
Step-mom of peace. Turns out the real reason behind all of these problems is because she (step-mom) says I am not good enough for her.

Whelp. I am done.

Just please someone remind me next time not to sink in that much time, effort and money on a girl.
Quote from DevilDare :Step-mom of peace. Turns out the real reason behind all of these problems is because she (step-mom) says I am not good enough for her.

Whelp. I am done.

Just please someone remind me next time not to sink in that much time, effort and money on a girl.

You know the sollution allready young one.
**** them both, **** them hard, **** for the gold medal!
Quote from DevilDare :Just please someone remind me next time not to sink in that much time, effort and money on a girl.

I feel your pain bro.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG