The online racing simulator
PC addiction sucks.
White theme build time:

Quote from niall09 :

Tomorrowland Global Journey tickets

\o/

I've been to TML 2010 and 2011.
Very hard to get tickets lately Mostly because it of the international attention it has been getting.

They announced TomorrowWorld last week btw, for september (I think?) this year. Location isn't known yet, but my guess is somewhere in USA.
Quote from Fastwalker :I've been to TML 2010 and 2011.
Very hard to get tickets lately Mostly because it of the international attention it has been getting.

They announced TomorrowWorld last week btw, for september (I think?) this year. Location isn't known yet, but my guess is somewhere in USA.

They sell about 80,000 tickets to Belgian residents before the international sale begins!

@Tomorroworld, I think soon there'll be one for every continent.

Anyways, I hope it is as good as people say it is!
Quote from niall09 :They sell about 80,000 tickets to Belgian residents before the international sale begins!

@Tomorroworld, I think soon there'll be one for every continent.

Anyways, I hope it is as good as people say it is!

I know but they sell out in like 20 minutes
i WILL get aero working on this sff hp thing im running, and hopefully a few FPS more on LFS too, anything beats the intel gm910/gm915 express chipset family onboard shite i have at the moment lol

they still sell passive graphic cars?!
would rather get an active one...summer surely will come.
[RCG]Boosted, 2 generations old graphics card.
Matrixi, yes, but I think he needed low profile card.
Quote from Matrixi :PC addiction sucks.
White theme build time:

Nice theme. Also what I'm after.

How are those fans? Are they any silent? What sizes do they come in?

I'm still looking for black/white or white fans (120, 140, 230) for my case that are silent.
Quote from Boris Lozac :He learned 'flip vertical and horizontal' in Photoshop so he's showing off now, you can see from his avatar too..

... i got this image from google images
Chicks with *****
Quote from Omar1 :... i got this image from google images

yeah i was just messing
Quote from Fastwalker :I know but they sell out in like 20 minutes

yeh, as i've heard they have sold through all the tickets in first hours and reselling the tickets on ebay with huge prices now (up to 9000 dollars...)....

damn where was i earlier....
That reminds me of Swedish House Mafia in New York this weekend. They sold out the first two shows (20,000 each) within 15 minutes, then opened up a 3rd show which sold out within the hour and a fourth which is like half full now.

I bought a ticket for the third show for $80 and sold it for $150.

sooo goood!
Attached images
joop_homme_wild_box.jpg

I wish that normal red bull came in the different coloured cans. The Blue isn't very yummy. It tastes like liquorish after a while sadly, which isn't like blueberries at all.
Attached images
225401_10200148216461552_822798329_n.jpg
ewww
These
Attached images
601275_4947264237353_448446285_n.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
I wish that normal red bull came in the different coloured cans. The Blue isn't very yummy. It tastes like liquorish after a while sadly, which isn't like blueberries at all.

Red Bull Red Edition,Red Bull Blue Etition...

Why can't they just call them "Red Bull","Blue Bull" etc???
Quote from Eclipsed :Red Bull Red Edition,Red Bull Blue Etition...

Why can't they just call them "Red Bull","Blue Bull" etc???

I guess you don't know how branding works. Red Bull is their primary brand. The "editions" are what Red Bull are calling flavours. They're not a limited time thing either, just exclusive to 7-11 here for now.
But you have to admit that Red Bull Red Edition sounds utterly stupid...
It's like calling Porsche 911 Porsche edition.
There's a bit of redundancy, but the cans do look pretty awesome.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG