The online racing simulator
just made this one
Attached images
grumpy catT.jpg
You really brainstormed on that one eh
yap
Let's see if this thread can last long enough to the point where Victor has to shut it down for technical reasons...

#31 - DeKo
Lorry crashed into my garden wall a while ago. 4am watching superbowl with photoshop open, bored out my head.

How to do in the winter
Quote from Litro :How to do in the winter

Warm room + Photoshop? The guy could've lowered the front.
Quote from DeKo :Lorry crashed into my garden wall a while ago. 4am watching superbowl with photoshop open, bored out my head.

'experts in furniture delivery'
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Warm room + Photoshop? The guy could've lowered the front.

Plus the cow appears to be about half the size of a real cow and casts no shadow or reflections
No mate, that's a Tesco cow. They use such small cows for their burgers
Cmon its not about edit or something...its about an idea.

Swedes.......

Quote from Boris Lozac :*WiFi network names*

So recognisable... my network is usually called "Here be dragons".

It's just that you might as well make up something funny/interesting while your neighbours are looking
Quote from Jertje :So recognisable... my network is usually called "Here be dragons".

It's just that you might as well make up something funny/interesting while your neighbours are looking

I call mine "Pineapple" and "Pepperoni. My bedroom's wifi is pineapple, the rest of the house is pepperoni :P
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Why does your house have more than one wifi?

Signal Strength. I have a wired connection to my bedroom that terminates in an Airport Express. Helps when streaming video and for games having the access point within 8 feet of the router. Within that 8 feet is 9 of my own devices (2 laptops, iPad, iPhone, Vita, PS3, Raspberry Pi and Apple TV.. sometimes 2 Apple TV's).

Then add on sometimes my Fiancé's iPhone and Laptop. That's 11 WiFi devices within my tiny 10ftx12ft bedroom.
That's why I've cabled my place, wireless really suffers with multiple devices unless you spend big bucks on a suitable access point.

I've sometimes had to draw pictures for business clients who believe a G access point will provide a decent connection for multiple users, some people have this belief that if it claims to provide 54Meg speeds then that's what all users should get, and don't forget the 90 metre range, and lets ignore architectural features like walls, concrete, roofs, etc, etc, etc......

The joys of wireless.

Quote from Jertje :So recognisable... my network is usually called "Here be dragons".

I'm surprised how many people keep their WiFis standard name and password, which you can find lists for on the net.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG