The online racing simulator
These are some of my saved Reddit posts.

I think my sink is clogged

How I feel when there's nothing there first wipe

Yeah, I read it wrong too.

One of my turtles does that as well...
Quote from Omar1 :

you should have used a picture of the AutoX arena.. not the best corner in LFS.

The BF1 makes sense, but the best corner on LFS.. you're tarnishing it.
Please god let it be true. (I mean track modding)
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Please god let it be true. (I mean track modding)

It isn't true. There's a thread elsewhere that talks about it. It's a BF1 modded into a environment. It's a stupid idea, and the fact that people (drifters mostly) are excited about it even knowing what it ACTUALLY is... shows how unintelligent drifters are.
or how desperate ppl are for ANY update. like a 5 year old car and some bs irl track or new tyre physics
Tyre physics are interesting. Rockingham is vaguely interesting. Scirocco is interesting because I like road cars more than race cars.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It isn't true. There's a thread elsewhere that talks about it. It's a BF1 modded into a environment. It's a stupid idea, and the fact that people (drifters mostly) are excited about it even knowing what it ACTUALLY is... shows how unintelligent drifters are.

The BF1 is a track know? I think I´m not understanding..
Quote from chanoman315 :The BF1 is a track know? I think I´m not understanding..

Some drifters modded the BF1 into a "track". But its not a real track. It's just decoration around an autox layout. It's a insane concept that only a drifter would find "awesome". Keep in mind they are the same people that think sideways is the best way around a corner.

Quote from Flame CZE :That modded track is said to have evolved from BF1, so bascially it’s a car, not a track

Ninja'd. :P
Quote from chanoman315 :The BF1 is a track know? I think I´m not understanding..

That modded track is said to have evolved from BF1, so bascially it’s a car, not a track
So what you're saying is they modified the car model so there is an entire track around it?
Quote from Rappa Z :So what you're saying is they modified the car model so there is an entire track around it?

The appearance of a track. It's on the autox arena so it's flat... and it's also not properly collidable.
Quote from dawesdust_12 : Keep in mind they are the same people that think sideways is the best way around a corner.

Not the best way, but the most fun way.
let the flamewar begin

Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's a stupid idea, and the fact that people (drifters mostly) are excited about it even knowing what it ACTUALLY is... shows how unintelligent drifters are.

Is that directed at me? I did not see that thread, so how could I know that track is a modified BF1 model? I also think that it's a pretty insane concept, but quite interesting.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :irected at me? I did not see that thread, so how could I know that track is a modified BF1 model?

No: It wasn't directed at you at all. I understand that you're just asking questions.

I just still think that the people that feel it's a great idea, or even remotely interesting probably should tell their mother to stop sleeping with her brother/their father.
Oh come on lol
I am butthurt
Who is that?
She's called Samantha Wright and is one of the prettiest, cutest people I have ever seen in my life. Gif is from here (although YouTube is blocked at work so I can't test it works).
3 words: laugh out loud!
:d
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG