The online racing simulator
pulled over 5 times, a few deserved, a few were not.

1. on my permit, we pulled into a parking lot at night to switch drivers, and about a mile up the road i got pulled over because they thought we were robbing the place...the switch took about 30 seconds....by the end of the stop, it had been a half hour, and they called in a second cruiser......
understandable reason, considering robberies dont have to take a long time, but a half hour, and a second cruiser?

2. there is a main congested road with a set of lights at the top, and a few hundred feet back there is a turn to get to the bank i was going to ALOT quicker, but under construction, and no traffic besides residents.
i took the turn thinking my reason was not terrible, and got up to around 25 mph, in the 20 mph speed limit. at the top of the hill i got yelled at by 2 cops who said i was flying (second gear sounds like your going alot faster than you are) and im not a resident. they said if they wanted to mail me a ticket they might. never got one.
pretty good reason to be stopped and yelled at, but they werent too nice either way.

3. i was driving me, my gf at the time, and her friend to get some ice cream (so hardcore), and driving casually, just chatting, so not looking out for the law. at a set of lights i notice this guy pull excessively close to me, but people do that, so whatever. then as i continue going around 42-43 in a 40 he is RIGHT UP MY A*S. a bit fed up (if i hit the brakes its reckless driving), i downshift to 4th, then 3rd, then 2nd, ending up going around 25 in a 40 with this guy feet away from my bumper.
then he ends up being a state policeman, and pulls me over for "reckless driving, weaving over the lines, and inconsistent speed." he ends up being a chill guy noticing we are up to nothing bad, and lets me off with a lecture on how people get shot for reckless driving like that; the way he went about pulling me over (tailgating me) was not ok.
i went through the same stretch of road seeing if i could possibly be overshooting the lines without noticing while distracted, no way in hell. the reflectors in the center make too much of a fuss, and the line on the side is VERY sketchy to even get near on that road.
my speed may have been inconsistent because i drive according to whats coming up, and i truly take the speed-limit as a suggestion. if there is a corner, why am i going to go the same speed as when there wasnt a corner? if its perfectly straight, why stick to cornering speed? (the speed limit is never completely ignored obviously...)

4. me and a girl trying to find a place to makeout at night, pull behind a warehouse that sells water heaters in my e39 (sedan, il get to this detail in a sentence or two). a cop followed us in there, lights on. he gets his flashlight, i turn all the interior lights on, keep my hands on the wheel (who is more nervous? him.), he does a quick flashlight inspection of the inside of the car, and asks us what were doing. i say checking it out because im not from around there and i dont know whats back there. he asks if were going to break in, and its obvious im not cause i cant even fit anything from in there in my car. 30 second stop, very nice cop. would recommend him to others.

cant remember if there was a 5th or not, i feel like there was, but i have never been stopped because of getting clocked going too fast, or any other real violation..
Good read (apart from 4.). But why did you post this on funny pictures thread?
I think this was meant to be in post your car. They were talking about police driving like dinks
one of the threads had people talking about similar, could have sworn it was this...4 wasnt one of the ones i was questioning the legitimacy of it, but it did happen

EDIT: yeah, look 5-10 posts above my post.
But still, I don't think that wall of text fits in this thread
I think it could be a picture in ASCII, he just messed layout
Quote from Sobis :But still, I don't think that wall of text fits in this thread

+1

maybe the future mod of the year could move the posts over there and delete mine/this one please?

I opened my window, just to get a little fresh air inside. Than I went downstairs ... for two hours

Attached images
cold.jpg
it is the greatest pun ever.
saw this on fb
I love you for that Katty Perry gif.

They still managed to completely ruin the back of the C7...
They flattened a camaro didn't they?

Talking about asses.
Quote from flymike91 :Speaking for people who carry marijuana that is distressing to say the least.

Oh dear, the police are distressing to people who are breaking the law. What an atrocity.
well it brings up a question of what is worse for society: smoking a joint or being finger fked on the side of the road by the government.

Quote from flymike91 :well it brings up a question of what is worse for society: smoking a joint or being finger fked on the side of the road by the government.

How does it bring up that question? I don't understand, please elaborate.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Oh dear, the police are distressing to people who are breaking the law. What an atrocity.

Made me lol.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG