The online racing simulator
the odds are the same, but in a rave you are in the mindset of having a good NIGHT, in the supermarket you are more in awe that you got noticed. first impression is altered because of above.

regardless it depends on the people entirely.
I agree with Logi here, usually the people you meet out on town / party / when drunk or whatever turns out to be short lived romances. But there are of course exceptions to this
The best is to search within the friends friend and so on, even tho it might not be as interesting at first sight
It's quite basic actually: if you meet somebody during a "high" (as in: a party, rave, concert, whatever makes emotions go up, especially if it includes the intake of alcohol or drugs), it creates the utopian expectiation that the "high" is the norm state. If life reverts back to normal, the expectation can't be met, making the relationship feel boring, shallow or even depressing. Thus, it's a sure way ticket for an early end.

So for a relationship to last, it's better if it started (as in, you get to know each other, not neccesarily romantically) during your every day live. Then, even if the romatic parts starts during a "high", it still ahs better chances to last, as you know each other outside of that exceptional situation.
imo its no different than meeting someone anywhere else
Kids and there 2months relationships. Try 15years..
I'm still waiting for the "Post your Fiancé" thread.
Quote from BlueFlame :Kids and there 2months relationships. Try 15years..

their*..

****ing prick...

And who have you been with for 15 years?
Last time i checked, you would be like 7-8 years old, at that rate.
Oh snap.
Post your ex-wife would be rather more interesting.
that thread would contain lots of hatred and pron videos of when she cheated on [insert lfsf user here] and he saw it through his webcam feed.
Quote from Scrabby :Post your ex-wife would be rather more interesting.

May happen sooner than you think.
Quote from el pibe :that thread would contain lots of hatred and pron videos of when she cheated on [insert lfsf user here] and he saw it through his webcam feed.

/awaitsbanforimagesize
smthing new after few weeks?
nah...
report:
no new pics from denis gf
Sorry, Here she is though, about to chew on some nuts.

And drinking beer.
Don't know what kind of a thing it is in the background, but nice beers!
That photo is BEGGING for some Photoshop love...
That was my 2nd thought, I'm just waiting for someone to photoshop a massive penis in her hand..
I do not have photoshop, but I could allways try paint?
and this is how u fix pron pics with exes !

LOL,Stiggie
@ ACCAkut

What the hell does something like: "Naaaaaaaaaaa?" mean? Yesterday she started a conversation with that. It confuses me

I'm able to make some basic german scentences but those words are unknown to me

its no real word, but a sort of "Whats uuuuuuupp?" or a short form of "Well, what are you doing whatever talk to me now I'm bored!"
Haha cool, thanks
i ****ed up bigtime.

yesterday we fought all day long, then i go to her place and everything is perfect, we say sorry to eachother and bla bla bla. she even gives me a bj because i was right. and then when i am about to leave, she takes my cellphone and looks at my messages and sees that i was bitching about her being a bitch during the day. that pissed her off, so she searched deeper and she learnt that i almost cheated on her about a month ago (nothing happened though), yet she was furious and told me to gtfo, that she will think about what she'll do with me.

i know. the onlyone i can blame is myself, i am aware of that.

i cant lose her.

not an other one.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG