The online racing simulator
Much better.
Bonerrrrrr.

And Phils right about the russian thing, Oscar you should watch out
Why would anyone care if YOU don't like another dudes bint? Seriously so you see someone you deem to be ugly, why do you have to point it out? They are happy together and she's respected by him which is what she, and everybody deserves. Stop being insensitive asses (although he asked for it by posting it) one day you will all find the woman you love, and no, she won't be supermodel hot and not everyone else will be jealous cos shes hot, people will be more jealous of you if you're in a more stable relationship than they will ever have not just on the basis of asthetics.

Trust me, judging my statistics, 80% of everyone here, will marry someone and divorce. So stop judging others.
Quote from BlueFlame : Stop being insensitive asses (although he asked for it by posting it).

As I said, they were just trolling him. We were on Teamspeak with him. Asking him to atleast put a better one of her (she would even complain lol) or something like that would happen. Turns out they just decided to troll him instead.

Plus it is Oscar, he has a very, umm..., INTERESTING past.
Quote from PMD9409 :

As I said, they were just trolling him. We were on Teamspeak with him. Asking him to atleast put a better one of her (she would even complain lol) or something like that would happen. Turns out they just decided to troll him instead.

Plus it is Oscar, he has a very, umm..., INTERESTING past.

Well I ain't grudgin'
-
(oscarhardwick) DELETED by oscarhardwick
If I was one, I would have actually told your past.
Not worth the effort now phil.
Quote from The Very End :You two above did well, I am impressed, at least a lot better than what I have managed the last months

uh yeah. lol.... you can only get so much cock in the military.... :P

well..... i am no longer with that lovely girl.... i left her last week.... we were way too different. she had some very old useless and really pointless views about life. like no sex before marriage , etc.... i dont mind that but still. great for her if she can do that. it sucks but thats life. i didnt love her enough to wait 10 years to be between her legs..
Rofl about the cock + military part, and at same time sorry to head it ended. But as you say, if the veiws were that different and you felt it was a better choise ending it, I would do the same
Quote from el pibe :uh yeah. lol.... you can only get so much cock in the military.... :P

well..... i am no longer with that lovely girl.... i left her last week.... we were way too different. she had some very old useless and really pointless views about life. like no sex before marriage , etc.... i dont mind that but still. great for her if she can do that. it sucks but thats life. i didnt love her enough to wait 10 years to be between her legs..

who da hell wants to marry anyway these days
Quote from e2mustang :who da hell wants to marry anyway these days

if i could meet someone who wasn't a gold-digging princess b*tch, i'd consider marriage.
Quote from bunder9999 :if i could meet someone who wasn't a gold-digging princess b*tch, i'd consider marriage.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote from bunder9999 :if i could meet someone who wasn't a gold-digging princess b*tch, i'd consider marriage.

Quote from hrtburnout :This man speaks the truth.

But yet we always hear that it is the guys that are hard to find.
Quote from PMD9409 :But yet we always hear that it is the guys that are hard to find.

i'm not hard to find, i just don't have a flood of women vising for my attention. the ones i do meet either want me to wait on them hand-and-foot, or are too stuck up.

--

do i need a big sign saying "hey ladies, i'm 28, single, have a decent job, and i'm bored -- come chat with me!" ?

Quote from bar escapade from a couple weeks ago :So I’m at a bar last night, minding my own business, and two women walk up to me and ask me if they can sit with me. I’m thinking “right on”. So I said yes and they introduced themselves, and some quick small talk ensued. Then they snubbed me and started talking to themselves. It was quite noisy outside, and pretty packed, so I didn’t want to prod them into talking. I finish my beer, and ask them to save my seat, which they gladly obliged. I go to the washroom and grab another beer. When I come outside, they’re sitting with two more people, and I’m thinking “what gives?”. “Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you left” they said. Right.
If all they wanted was a place to sit down, why didn’t they just ask if the seats were taken, as opposed to asking to sit with me? Oy.

sure, it was a busy night, but i honestly don't think they would have said anything at all, if all they wanted were the seats. i've been to that bar quite a bit and that was the only time a woman other than the bartenders have talked to me.

one of the biggest problems i have with dating is that women want jerks, and then they want someone who isn't a jerk. the nice guy gets attention, but then the woman gets bored and goes looking for a jerk. so the jerks get laid, and the nice guys get the royal screwjob. they can't have it both ways...
Quote from bunder9999 :
one of the biggest problems i have with dating is that women want jerks, and then they want someone who isn't a jerk. the nice guy gets attention, but then the woman gets bored and goes looking for a jerk. so the jerks get laid, and the nice guys get the royal screwjob. they can't have it both ways...

Been there done that. Turned my heart to stone for a while and got some poo see out of it. Guys can be dumb, but chicks can be stupid and confusing.

Also got to love the ones that tease you and lead you on, just for everything to go no where. No idea what the fun in that is.
Mine.

A legal blond? Nice!
Legal like in what? :P
G!NhO.... you sure she's legal?
lol
12?
Haters gonna hate
But seriously, how old are she? And no, I am not mocking or anything, just asking
17....does she really look that young?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG