The online racing simulator
Quote from joordy599 :I got the same messenger

You have to create the subfolder <data\mpr> in the DEDI folder.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Its possible to modify something more than just tyre types, like window name etc. to make user easier recognize which version he is using.

---

Today for first time ever I had race with two winners
This guy had constant 1-3 s time in ping bar, so that probably reason. Replay attached

and how is that related to this?

Quote from Franky.S :do you think is there a way for lfs to know if you have slickmod on or tweak before you enter server? like a warning?

so many time i forgot you must close lfs and restart or you get cpw ban.

if not. then cpw bans should have a warning cpw kick so if you use slickmod or tweaks (or people with car mods) can close lfs and slickmod and reboot and join without ban. ?

possible?

Quote from joordy599 :I got the same messenger

download
It's the good working. Even with this parameter /mprdir=replay he is creates the new folder in the data's folder.
Quote from Franky.S :and how is that related to this?

Its not really that devs support mods, if they wanned they would easily make all kind of mods including slickmod. So its not really up to them to tell you if you have slickmod running or not, its more up to user/mod developer to find way he can easily recognize is it moded or not.
Quote from Franky.S :and how is that related to this?

on the new slickmod, in windowed mode it says something like SLICK MOD !!!!
Quote from Mustangman759 :on the new slickmod, in windowed mode it says something like SLICK MOD !!!!

i dont use WINDOW MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LFSEI bug?
Few drivers including me, figured out today at cargame.nl that our LFSEI is dropping down, instead of growing. When I came to server my LFSEI was 473,1 and after few races it was 472,6. Is this connected to patch or is it something about Airio ?

THX
LFSWorld still isnt working correctly. What you see are cached ex ratings locally, which are a bit older. Thats the reason why its lower.

Saw failures throughout the day also with downloading skins (helmet skins mostly).
Yes i got same issue than you.
If you go airio page does it shows you as like somekind of sourcecode thing?

What you see on the Airio page is an error message which is so detailed it even tells you where in the source code the error appeared.

But I haven't seen EQ Worry around lately. Is Airio still beeing maintained? If not, is there any chance of official implementation of Airio-ish features? The popularity of Airio did after all demonstrate a demand for such features.
Quote from pajkul :Scawen, if developing physics and adding content to LFS is so hard for you, then at least try making already existing things work, like lfsworld or lfs.net properly. Happy birthday.

really sorry for this bit of spam from me but i felt the need to say this guy that what the f**& do you think scawens been doing, if you actually decide to use another braincell and look through everything scawens done lately then it will show that your comment just makes you look like an idiot and i believe what hes been working on is actually more important than releasing new content as any security flaws compromises gameplay for others.

once again sorry i know that this is spam as its offtopic,,good work scawen
Quote from Skagen :

But I haven't seen EQ Worry around lately. Is Airio still beeing maintained? If not,

I would say no... But somebody is maintaining it. Its indeed no LFSW error which I thought it would be... Just a coincidence. If there is no pubstat access like earlier this weekend you get the same kind of problems.

But anyway... Somebody did alter this recently,

Quote :public static ArrayList blkUsr = new ArrayList(new string[] { "douradoscp", "rino332", "lamar411", "blastandre", "tomas_power", "smokey12344", "markarester", "lescribe", "guti223344", "d3v1k", "paulogato157", "szergej17", "ryjek1234", "jiigsaw", "dyls94", "superx", "kunfused7870" "ricohydsi", "mommykiller" });

This list of names look familiar to me. It's a list of known cheaters/hackers (compare) but somebody didnt update this blkUsr (blockUser?) array correctly, there is a comma missing after "kunfused7870" . I have no idea how it currently is functioning @EQ Worry and his [AA] team + servers. No idea who is in control but somebody is.

Quote from cargame.nl :I would say no... But somebody is maintaining it. Its indeed no LFSW error which I thought it would be... Just a coincidence.

Somebody is maintaining it,

This list of names look familiar too me. It's a list of known cheaters/hackers (compare) but somebody didnt update this array correctly, there is a comma missing after "kunfused7870" . I have no idea how it currently is functioning @EQ Worry and his [AA] team + servers. No idea who is in control.

Yes Guy "kunfused7870" is hacker for sure. i got replay of it he do this in oval with fzr.
He told me that he find a way to increase horsepower in lfs. Server was airio server.
awesome job ..but still wait for phisics
I dont know is it bug or its design, when you try to change tyres type at pit-stop your car will repair automaticly. Its confused, if im just change my tyres - its leave my car at the same state, but if change type - you need be to repair, i cant understand why we need this feature . Is that possible to remove it?
Quote from Jatimc :
He told me that he find a way to increase horsepower in lfs. Server was airio server.

Yes, it would be best if either Airio does not support LFS versions below 0.6E or at least shutdown the functionality of registering times to the global database.

And that is not that difficult because the IS_VER InSim packet has LFS dedi version information.

Now we still can't trust WR timings or best lap timings due to cheating on 0.6B (or older) servers.
cargame.nl, dats why it doest save clean lap !cl times in new patch?
Quote from Hector_UA :I dont know is it bug or its design, when you try to change tyres type at pit-stop your car will repair automaticly. Its confused, if im just change my tyres - its leave my car at the same state, but if change type - you need be to repair, i cant understand why we need this feature . Is that possible to remove it?

pretty sure that is has been like this forever, and that Scawen explained it once, has something todo with problems of the deformation physics, setup changes can't be applied to a car with deformation.
so maybe is there some way to add tyres like exceptions. not a camber, but pressuare and type, that should be nice
You mean like a pitstop changes pre-set kind of function? So you can pre-set what wing angle/tyre pressure etc you want from a predetermined pitstop strategy?
sorry, i dont understand what exactly you are talking about . but i mean that i want change my tyre type without repair
Quote from [Audi TT] :You think in a pit-stop this is possible?

If you can get to pits on car like that, then you a really lucky guy
Quote from Hector_UA :If you can get to pits on car like that, then you a really lucky guy

This is depends on the degree of deformation of the body or the suspension (as you told me in this icq). This question has been exhausted.

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG