The online racing simulator
I don't know why, but I get more lags that with 0.6B
Quote from pajkul :Scawen, if developing physics and adding content to LFS is so hard for you, then at least try making already existing things work, like lfsworld or lfs.net properly. Happy birthday.

Wow you are a really mature guy.
Tnx Scawen for your hard work and happy birthday!
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : no comments
Version 0.6E
Scawen any chance of resetting our unlocks again?

Cheers & happy birthday (bet you remember this one!)
I've reset unlocks to 3 (again) for the new patch.
Quote from Scawen :Now that the 0.6E patch is on the auto-update system, I've edited the first post to talk about 0.6E.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1761159#post1761159

I'm sure you probably know already, but lfs.net news still points to 6D. I'm sure weekenders will be visiting there first and will still download the broken version.

Possibly related to the server outage, but I cannot log into LFSWorld. A guest login works, and my last races haven't been logged when viewing my stats as guest.
Quote from Squelch :I'm sure you probably know already, but lfs.net news still points to 6D. I'm sure weekenders will be visiting there first and will still download the broken version.

Possibly related to the server outage, but I cannot log into LFSWorld. A guest login works, and my last races haven't been logged when viewing my stats as guest.

Looks like it's ok now, I see 0.6E download links.
Quote from Squelch :I'm sure you probably know already, but lfs.net news still points to 6D. I'm sure weekenders will be visiting there first and will still download the broken version.

try clearing your www.lfsworld.net cookies.
If that doesn't help let me know and I'll add some debugging to see what's going wrong with your login.
Quote from Flame CZE :Looks like it's ok now, I see 0.6E download links.

Thanks. Quick work

Quote from Victor :try clearing your www.lfsworld.net cookies.
If that doesn't help let me know and I'll add some debugging to see what's going wrong with your login.

It's now working again without clearing cookies.

I guess I logged in at just the wrong time for both of these.
That LFS World login has happened to a few people, but some have not cooperated with Victor to catch the bug. So anyone who can't login to LFS World, please tell Victor and try to work with him on it. Thanks! And please do mention your browser.
No problems here with IE9
Quote from Scawen :That LFS World login has happened to a few people, but some have not cooperated with Victor to catch the bug. So anyone who can't login to LFS World, please tell Victor and try to work with him on it. Thanks! And please do mention your browser.

well I cant log in aswell but the problem seems to be just in firefox it self
Which is obvioulsy a problem at your end...
Attached images
lfsw-firefox.PNG
rofl lol. dont expect any patch for christmas.. or anytime soon..
#191 - vis
happy that LFS is not dead...
but when are we getting new physics and content?
Oh no! Here we go again....
I CAN login on lfsworld.net, lfs.net working well, too. (Firefox 13.0.1 and 17.0.1)
Bahahaha, are you kidding me?!?! One year later.... And this is the best improvement of the sim that people are getting???? The new physics were mentioned in 2010... For nearly 3 years this is the progress that we get? I stopped regarding that i spent my money on this Sim a long time ago, now it's just funny to watch the "progress".
where can i report bugs?

The autoupdater messed up my LFS now it won't even open. THe manual patch doesn't work either.

Is my only option to reinstall LFS?
Cmon guys seriously, it's a bit old when you come here after a new version is released (that has improved the multiplayer playability) and just complain basically because there's no Scirocco or major physics update.

Chances are you have already voiced your concerns so why do you people feel the need to consistently and constantly voice those concerns over and over again.
Quote from MonStarr :Bahahaha, are you kidding me?!?! One year later.... And this is the best improvement of the sim that people are getting???? The new physics were mentioned in 2010... For nearly 3 years this is the progress that we get? I stopped regarding that i spent my money on this Sim a long time ago, now it's just funny to watch the "progress".

They have never given any release date regarding the new physics. And if you dig a little deeper with some research, you will start to realise it's not an easy task thats made over a day. Besides, the current physics are good as it is, so i don't see why people are so eager with new physics, since the current are still better than many other games out there.

I'm only glad that they are still working on this fantastic simulator, and to be honest i think that Scawen prioritize correctly, with fixing the simulator's core over some new physics and content. (And i'm pretty sure that Scawen has mentioned, that Eric is the one that is responsible for content updates.)
Quote from blueflame :cmon guys seriously, it's a bit old when you come here after a new version is released (that has improved the multiplayer playability) and just complain basically because there's no scirocco or major physics update.

Chances are you have already voiced your concerns so why do you people feel the need to consistently and constantly voice those concerns over and over again.

+1
Quote from MonStarr :Bahahaha, are you kidding me?!?! One year later.... And this is the best improvement of the sim that people are getting???? The new physics were mentioned in 2010... For nearly 3 years this is the progress that we get? I stopped regarding that i spent my money on this Sim a long time ago, now it's just funny to watch the "progress".

Clearly you have no idea how complicated it can be to develop proper tire psychics.

Developers have never mentioned an exact release date, for example S3. Now go to the shame corner.

Yet these MP updates are just for the good. No more hackers or anything.

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG