The online racing simulator
it could be that restart packet was somehow lost on his connection, but car state packet were still transmitted. Following that logic his LFS restart didnt happned. and also you can see that he timed out few seconds later. I've seen that before, there were even threads about this here on forum.
#77 - troy
Yep, if you're talking about the incident before the start that certainly looks like lag on the players end, on his end the restart never actually happened, it wasn't enough to boot him straight away but the disconnect soon after gives it away. Nothing unusual there, happens every now and then.
Quote from Concept-X :Not a bid deal but when I want to leave LFS and press exit in the menu two mouseclicks doesnt throw me back to windows as it used to in 06B now you have to press esc also. Should it work this way?

I don't really know what you mean. There shouldn't be a change. Anyway for a quck exit from anywhere you can press ALT+F4.
Quote from troy :Yep, if you're talking about the incident before the start that certainly looks like lag on the players end, on his end the restart never actually happened, it wasn't enough to boot him straight away but the disconnect soon after gives it away. Nothing unusual there, happens every now and then.

Playing every day, for a year and a half and never saw anything even close to that Well there is a first time for everything
Scawen what does the message:
USERNAME> SECURITY in red letters mean?
Quote from Scawen :I don't really know what you mean. There shouldn't be a change. Anyway for a quck exit from anywhere you can press ALT+F4.

After you press exit in the menu there are 2 screens appearing and you have to click on them to disappear and to be able to leave the game. Now it wont exit when I click on it with mouse, I have to press esc.

I updated from 06C to 06D, don't know if fresh install would make it go back to normal as it was in 06B. But its not a big thing, it was easier that way though.
[beng]

Ehhh master server gone?
What is up with the master server? I am not able to update the game trough Multiplayer nor download it manually.
Quote from Concept-X :After you press exit in the menu there are 2 screens appearing and you have to click on them to disappear and to be able to leave the game. Now it wont exit when I click on it with mouse, I have to press esc.

I think it is like that until you unlock. For demo racers there's an extra screen suggesting they buy a license.
-
(Litro) DELETED by Litro
also cannot get on lfs.net

edit: oh right i see ^^
Quote from Scawen :I think it is like that until you unlock. For demo racers there's an extra screen suggesting they buy a license.

True...didnt notice I have to unlock it again in 06D after unlocking in 06C
lfs problems?
Hello people,lfs have any problem?I can´t login in any server´s
Is something very not good happening? D:
Hi Scawen, can you post another link with Dedicated Server 0.6D? I have time tonight to update our servers from liveforspeed.es but the download link is broken. Thank you very much.
Quote from gozzg40 :Hello people,lfs have any problem?I can´t login in any server´s

just look 4 posts above yours
Quote from gozzg40 :Hello people,lfs have any problem?I can´t login in any server´s

Master server is offline. Nothing wrong on your part.

Quote from Scawen :Yes, and lfs.net. Victor knows.

Quote from Scawen :
Quote from cargame.nl :[beng]

Ehhh master server gone?

Yes, and lfs.net. Victor knows.

So the master server is down. If you have the direct IPs of the server I think there is a way to join, but don't nail me on that
but tell me, this happens to everyone or only to me? was playing very well, suddenly I stopped seeing other players, and the connection was down, I could never get, is everyone?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Scawen what does the message:
USERNAME> SECURITY in red letters mean?

bump
Quote from gozzg40 :but tell me, this happens to everyone or only to me? was playing very well, suddenly I stopped seeing other players, and the connection was down, I could never get, is everyone?

that's for everyone
I have no direct ip's, when I try to show the list of games, not of anything, and do not let me get into anything, but just wanted to know if it happens to everyone or only to me, just that
Quote from gozzg40 : is everyone?

Yes its out for everybody on the planet. Maybe also outside the planet, don't know yet.
Thanks for the info, hopefully resolved fast

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG