The online racing simulator
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Aii. Out of unlocks .

Sorry, forgot this until a minute ago.

Restored everyone's unlocks back to 3 (like new).
Thank you

Mine were up because I unlocked on a few Linux distros to compare performance, but hey this works too <3.
Great!! Awesome job, Developers Let's see how fast players update to the C version ...
Thank you sir! Good Luck with programming S3 Stuff
Just bought today S2...all fine, but after patch installation, i dont see anymore S1 or demo servers, such as cargame.nl or MRC...why? Thanks all.
Quote from Iceman1989 :Just bought today S2...all fine, but after patch installation, i dont see anymore S1 or demo servers, such as cargame.nl or MRC...why? Thanks all.

Be patient, it all takes time for the host owners to update to the latest version.
Quote from Flame CZE :Be patient, it all takes time for the host owners to update to the latest version.

Thanks ...i was just asking, cause i use the link to join race on their forums, and the game says "different game code"...
#33 - PoVo
Scawen, whenever someone tries to take over a car, the person that takes over gets an OOS error and is kicked from the server with 0.6C
Quote from PoVo :Scawen, whenever someone tries to take over a car, the person that takes over gets an OOS error and is kicked from the server with 0.6C

I can reproduce it, quite an unfortunate bug indeed
Thanks Scawen!
Good work Scawen
Thank you!
Quote from PoVo :Scawen, whenever someone tries to take over a car, the person that takes over gets an OOS error and is kicked from the server with 0.6C

Replay of it happening attached, incase your debug version is able to help you find this.
Attached files
takeovercar_OOS.mpr - 46.7 KB - 287 views
Quote from Iceman1989 :Just bought today S2...all fine, but after patch installation, i dont see anymore S1 or demo servers, such as cargame.nl or MRC...why? Thanks all.

They haven't updated yet , as you mentioned MRC , Their servers are still on the 0.6B
Scawen, the stable patch, but bug-OOS we again reproduced.
You see on me. We have changed the driver seat. In the menu (N) we pressed button "T"
Replay
Quote from Chriship :They haven't updated yet , as you mentioned MRC , Their servers are still on the 0.6B

Thanks!!
Grey screen when join host ( soon it disappeared )
Attached images
lfs_00000020.jpg
About the OOS. It was really easy to understand, as soon as you told me. Sorry about that.

Unfortunately no-one spotted that last night. We'll update all the files and web pages now.

In the meantime, please confirm there is no OOS if the one taking over uses the attached exe.
Attached files
LFS_6D_EXE.zip - 1008.3 KB - 365 views
Quote from Frunze118 :Grey screen when join host ( soon it disappeared )

I guess this was the time where you were loading the cached packets, that's why it was grey.

If that's true cached packets should load before enter into "game-screen".
Quote from Scawen :About the OOS. It was really easy to understand, as soon as you told me. Sorry about that.

Unfortunately no-one spotted that last night. We'll update all the files and web pages now.

In the meantime, please confirm there is no OOS if the one taking over uses the attached exe.

The attached exe seems to work OK for me.
Quote from Scawen :About the OOS. It was really easy to understand, as soon as you told me. Sorry about that.

No problem right now.
Scawen and all, thanks for the 6C patch and its 6D patch!!

I guess many are driving on servers right now.
Can you force a kind of broadcast message to all of them saying to update to the latest?
Quote from Ripley :I guess many are driving on servers right now.
Can you force a kind of broadcast message to all of them saying to update to the latest?

+1

I just went online a bit to check servers list and numers of players available with the new patch and I think I'll wait a few days till I start racing again so that everyone apply the update.

This a client or server fix? as we're getting OOS in 0.6c

EDIT: nvm i notice it's a client fix
Quote from Beaver08 :This a client or server fix? as we're getting OOS in 0.6c

For the fix to work, the one who takes over the car needs 0.6D.

It doesn't matter which version the one who was previously driving the car was using, and it doesn't matter which version the host is.

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG