The online racing simulator
Quote from Mysho :are you ****ing kidding me

Well the guy did went on to win the race, so this had no affect on the championship, but on the 2nd race he only got 4th and was 4 points short to seal the title.

Updated link, now u get an even better view.
Quote from Funnybear :Don't go for the 320. It's a high comp, short throw, high revving lump that will drink your fuel and give you little back.
Go for a 2.5, which you can then stoke out to 2.8, or more if your racing. It's more torque and will give you more bang for your buck.
The 2.0 litre is not a well regarded engine. Seriously mate, go to e30zone.net and check out the engine threads. Seriously informative.

The thing is that I want to be in stock class up to 2.0L.
I will look in to these forums.
We already have that engine, because it was the only possibility how to get back debt from fathers friend
Then your better off with the 1.8 I think. The 2.0 engine really doesn't give you the power or torque you need. Not for the weight gain.

At least thats the impression I get from researching my engine upgrade. Looking at upping my 2.5 to the 2.8. It's a relativly simple operation with many stock bits from the engine range. Plus as mines a cabby, I don't want to be giving it too many beans at high revs. They have a tendancy to twist. Not something you want at speed.

The 2.0l engine is a donor for the 2.8 strokeing of the 2.5, so even if you don't use it for racing, you can always use it for that.
Quote from Klouczech :
I need money to get my 320is engine ready...

You mean this engine?

S14 from E30 320is
Sorry. Didn't realise you had an s14. I thought you where on about the M20 engines.

The s14 is a good little engine. Go for it.
Quote from Funnybear :Sorry. Didn't realise you had an s14. I thought you where on about the M20 engines.

The s14 is a good little engine. Go for it.

Finally!

Sorry for OT.
Beautiful..
+1
I guess this counts as a video....

Nordschleife 1970
Adrian Newey drives 1990 Leyton House and 2009 Red Bull:

https://www.youtube.com/watch? ... mbedded&v=6JTaKZgsR5Q

Interesting factoid is that Newey is, I think, the only current F1 designer who is also a car racer.

I'd like to see Christian Horner and what his pace would be like in a modern F1 car. He was pretty good in Formula Renault and F3.
I love that Leyton House, just 1990 F1 car in general are all so nimble and to the point.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG