The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Maybe FTP works? But my password is forgotten so meh

I have now PM'd you a new password.
Quote from P V L :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

This is now fixed.
Quote from KayJay :Hi Dean,

I'm still getting the same error with cpanel. Any update?

This should also be fixed now.

Thanks for your patience everybody.
Thanks bud
Sites are down?
Looking into this now.
It's back up now, There were some file system errors which have been fixed now
Cheers!
LFS 0.6B7 now available
teamspeak dead?
a DDOS is affecting the DC right now, they are already taking steps to sort it out now.
Yeah, sites are still online for me, just reeeeeally slow.
It appears as of the time of this posting that TCAdmin is not showing any services on the IP ending in 51. I still see (and can connect) to servers that I know are on that. FTP is also down for those servers, from my perspective.
Hi Deko,

You are not the first to report this and it does appear to be solely the software for the .51 server that is at fault. All servers are unaffected in terms of being online, but administrating the .51 servers will not be possible until this is fixed, The main problem is basically the tcadmin software for the .51 machine keeps closing, I've got a support ticket in with TCAdmin and hopefully they'll have a solution for me, It may simply be a setting on the server that i have missed or perhaps an update to something on windows, I'll let you know when i have more info.
I've been given a temporary fix which should allow you to access the servers on the control panel and FTP, although you will see the message "Could not connect to the master monitor." on the control panel for the time being
Quote from franky500 :I've been given a temporary fix which should allow you to access the servers on the control panel and FTP, although you will see the message "Could not connect to the master monitor." on the control panel for the time being

could this also change settings to the server? it seems to have reverted one save back for hostname and stuff, but is still running fine under the "correct" info. Will fix it after 24h is done anyways
It should have no affect on the actual settings so i don't see why anything should have changed unless changed by a user.
Quote from franky500 :It should have no affect on the actual settings so i don't see why anything should have changed unless changed by a user.

yea I just checked the actual file itself, it appears to be that. Laury must have changed it back and forth not using the config editor.
Quote from franky500 :hey guys,

Yeah the CP server is down which is causing a scripting error on the website. I'm just waiting for an OS Install to be completed on a new box for me and then i can start getting everything back online.

Once i have got all of that done i'll update on here and send out client e-mails.

Hello Franky
It's me Ant. All services suck...got one I can buy..now understand i could ask for a loan of a server, just thought you might like some business, either way..so what's up for 16 pounds for SCCC.

Franky, i need this for olfsl as well as a comp for a 100 dollar wed cam, the Logi HS 510

But I could just borrow one in a pinch, I do have friends
Sorry WayneRover, But i do not understand what you are asking.
Quote from Bob Smith :Yeah, sites are still online for me, just reeeeeally slow.

Really slow is Lame Duck. not wanting to race again..he's 72 and almost dieing for S3...I was on a 500 server..so slow.......but then again there was 27 of us

Lameduck raced everyday 1 hour four years...look him up..maybe i should

Buy a Dead men racing server
Quote from franky500 :Sorry WayneRover, But i do not understand what you are asking.

Hi Franky, It's atomant

I would like a server of 32 to 47 for 6 months
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG