The online racing simulator
Ok i have found what i believe the issue you were seeing was, was it the "status unknown" issue? for the .144 server. If so that is now fixed.
well Franky,

When I tried to login, there came a log red written message like unknown user, add ur details or sth. like taht, how I already posted before.

Other thing was that the control panel said that our server is stopped and it was offline. I tried to restart the server but the panel said that It´s not possible atm.
I noticed that too today. Not much of a problem though.
84.45.52.144:37445 Is down, please remedy?

'Host refused connection'
Quote from g7usl :84.45.52.144:37445 Is down, please remedy?

'Host refused connection'

You're banned from the server
Quote from PoVo :You're banned from the server

I am the Admin, how can I be banned?
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :well Franky,

When I tried to login, there came a log red written message like unknown user, add ur details or sth. like taht, how I already posted before.

Other thing was that the control panel said that our server is stopped and it was offline. I tried to restart the server but the panel said that It´s not possible atm.

Are you still getting any issues? Unfortunately i do not have your username on file to check what account is yours so cannot confirm anything myself.

Quote from PoVo :You're banned from the server

Quote from g7usl :I am the Admin, how can I be banned?

Yep you were in your bans file as being banned, So somebody with the admin password must have banned you. Or perhaps Airio banned you for some reason.

I have removed you from the bans list so you should be able to join it now.
Thank you. I now require access to this 'Bans' list please, so it doesen't happen again.

How can Airio ban an admin?

I have now changed the admin password.

My freind 'PNX124' has also had the same treatment!
I'm beginning to realise why some admin's shut off their servers when they are not there. It won't happen again.

'Schumie' will only be available when I am! If you want to join us please PM me via this forum. Mature racers only!
The bans file is accessable via your File manager or FTP.

It's located in DATA >>> Misc >>> Bans.ban
Quote from franky500 :The bans file is accessable via your File manager or FTP.

It's located in DATA >>> Misc >>> Bans.ban

I looked for the DATA file and could not find it> EDIT: found but cannot open

Please can YOU unban 'pnx124' please?
Get off your lazy backside and do /unban pnx124 yourself
Quote from boothy :Get off your lazy backside and do /unban pnx124 yourself

Boothy, you have all the gaelic charm of an old fashioned savage Scot complete with tattered quilt and red beard.
Your comments are neither accepted of appreciated, so please save your caustic remarks for the kind of people that appreciate them. I do not.

Computer programs may well come easy to your generation but not all of us was brought up looking at screens. My post wasn't for your sarcasm or idiotic reply, it was for Franky. So go back to your cave and read some literature on respect and politeness.
These forums are intended for members to help others. In most cases this works well but you, are noting more than a muppet with no brain.

I do know some quite pleasant Scotsman, your not even close to ever becoming one.
The word 'PLEASE is a plea for help.
I wish I could help but unfortunately, server issues are not my strong point. I'll send Franky a wee text to see if he can look into this a bit further. With a bit of luck, he should be able to resolve the issue quick enough.

txt sent.
Cheers Dadge.

I have cleared the bans now and restarted your server Dave,

What was it that you could not open? was it the Data folder or the bans file?

Regards,
Dean
Dave I would suggest you do not give the admin password to anyone. that is the only way you can get banned from your own server really. Another solution to unbanning yourself if you cannot do it through 500servers is to put your server on lfsworld remote and login with the admin password, you can then control the server from there.
Quote from franky500 :Cheers Dadge.

I have cleared the bans now and restarted your server Dave,

What was it that you could not open? was it the Data folder or the bans file?

Regards,
Dean

It was the bans file thanks. I don't know what program to use to open it?
probs just notepad.
you can edit it in notepad however after saving it, it will be corrupt and therefore useless,

Unfortunately there does not seem to be any working LFSBan Editors out there that i can find, so it is a case of either going into the server or using LFS Remote to do the command /unban username. or deleting the ban file.
Quote from franky500 :you can edit it in notepad however after saving it, it will be corrupt and therefore useless,

Unfortunately there does not seem to be any working LFSBan Editors out there that i can find, so it is a case of either going into the server or using LFS Remote to do the command /unban username. or deleting the ban file.

Okay thanks Franky and to you Dadge, always nice to deal with geniune people like you.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Dave I would suggest you do not give the admin password to anyone. that is the only way you can get banned from your own server really. Another solution to unbanning yourself if you cannot do it through 500servers is to put your server on lfsworld remote and login with the admin password, you can then control the server from there.

Thanks for the advice. Happy new year
cpanel down??
Hi,
We got problem with insim. if i start the insim in my own pc to the server. there is no problem, but when i run the insim from 500servers, the insim dont realy work (i mean i cant see the hud and use commands) how to solve?
Quote from kdo :Hi,
We got problem with insim. if i start the insim in my own pc to the server. there is no problem, but when i run the insim from 500servers, the insim dont realy work (i mean i cant see the hud and use commands) how to solve?

Probably your inSIM application is not designed for server-side What application is it?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG