The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
' Only in the world of drifting '
Stop making fun of blind people.
-
(banfwd) DELETED by banfwd
Beema fans, if you owned an e46 320d 9as i do) and wanted something with a bit more go, and were offered a mint condition e36 325i coupe as a swap, would you do it?

this is the car that im thinking of swapping mine for...

I think i probably will do it, but just wondered if anyone had any opinions on if its a good idea or not.
Do it, but fuel usage will rise drastically.
No. That E36 looks good, let's just keep it like that. Sorry, but I'll never forget what you did with that poor MX-5.
keep the e46, most likely much more reliable in every way. why do you think he wants to change in first place?
Quote from danthebangerboy :a mint condition e36 325i coupe

yeah right...
does the owner know you?
does the owner know how you mistreated your mx5?
if the car were in a great condition why would the owner be stupid enough to swap it with a cheaper car that was previously owned by you instead of selling it?
That's a bit of a personal attack don't you think. It's his property, he can do what ever he likes with it. I don't think there's a R.S.P.C.MX-5. is there?
Quote from Shotglass :blah

Define 'mistreat' i much prefer the term 'modify'

Although i have to say, i dont get why you have such a bee in your bonnet about the mods i did to the '5, sure, it wasnt to everybodys taste, but when people on the 2 or 3 mx-5 forums were complimenting my efforts then i was doing something right surely, plus i dont see how fitting a mazda rear spoiler and mazda rear spats could ever be classed as mistreatment, by that comparison if i were to put an alpina spoiler (for instance) on this e36 then i would be totally ruining it, right?

The only things that i did which i agree was tacky as f**k was the green neons, that was shit, but overall, a black and white colour scheme, spoiler, spats, and 15" wheels was pretty much all that i did to it that wasnt a standard option, oh yeah, and the welded diff.
Doit. E36 is sex :P

Anyways i have a question. i want wheelspacers,but i just can not figure out how wide.. So the wheels are 7j all around with 215/40/17 tires. i measured the space between the wheel arch and the tyre and its little over 25 mm. so i thought max 20mm spacer?
Quote from danthebangerboy :Beema fans, if you owned an e46 320d 9as i do) and wanted something with a bit more go, and were offered a mint condition e36 325i coupe as a swap, would you do it?

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac9/clarkey1984/swapp.jpg

I think i probably will do it, but just wondered if anyone had any opinions on if its a good idea or not.

Do it it's a no brainer 2wd vs 1wd, who wants a rwd car with open diff

*love oem color style 29
Quote from theirishnoob :come to ireland, ill give you freebie's if you sticker " niko is a gobshite " onthe windows

hahaha. no

how about you just crawl back into your cave, we don't really need to see how much of an autist you are
Quote from e2mustang :Doit. E36 is sex :P

Anyways i have a question. i want wheelspacers,but i just can not figure out how wide.. So the wheels are 7j all around with 215/40/17 tires. i measured the space between the wheel arch and the tyre and its little over 25 mm. so i thought max 20mm spacer?

7J square? haha

Get some 9J's or roll the fenders and get 25mm spacers.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Define 'mistreat' i much prefer the term 'modify'

Although i have to say, i dont get why you have such a bee in your bonnet about the mods i did to the '5, sure, it wasnt to everybodys taste, but when people on the 2 or 3 mx-5 forums were complimenting my efforts then i was doing something right surely, plus i dont see how fitting a mazda rear spoiler and mazda rear spats could ever be classed as mistreatment, by that comparison if i were to put an alpina spoiler (for instance) on this e36 then i would be totally ruining it, right?

The only things that i did which i agree was tacky as f**k was the green neons, that was shit, but overall, a black and white colour scheme, spoiler, spats, and 15" wheels was pretty much all that i did to it that wasnt a standard option, oh yeah, and the welded diff.

You made it into a rice bucket....
Quote from e2mustang :Doit. E36 is sex :P

oem wheels?

for best performance - 235/40 all round
235 on 7J? haha it's is not a monster truck!
e36 oem R17 wheels ar 7,5j if its a square setup*

"For the E36 M3 3.0, BMW M specified 235/40ZR17 tires on all four corners"
Yes but that way he cant use spacers as he wants his wheels more flush with the fenders...
Quote from danthebangerboy :Beema fans, if you owned an e46 320d 9as i do) and wanted something with a bit more go, and were offered a mint condition e36 325i coupe as a swap, would you do it?

Straight swap or cash your way?

I know I certainly wouldn't want to swap to an older, less valuable, less fuel efficient car atm.
It is more awesome though
Quote from Shotglass :http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ghlight=mould#post1545322
and thats before we get to the horrific disfiguments you put that poor car through

Convertible cars sweat, fact. parked up all over winter with no garage to store it in, i cant help the weather.

and what disfigurements, i fitted different wheels and a boot spoiler for ****s sake, you really are getting so very boring, get a life, serious.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Convertible cars sweat, fact. parked up all over winter with no garage to store it in, i cant help the weather.

yes but you could help not buying cars you can afford to maintain and with that history of treating a car or rather turning it into a complete wreck should be ample reason for anyone never to buy a car with your name in its owner history
Two questions for you Shotglass.
1, Are you affected by the car Dan drives?
B, Why do you think your opinion still matters on this forum?
3, When do you think I will be able to count properly?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG