The online racing simulator
Maybe, 2 things frightened me about it tho, no physical buttons on the front, and 4.65" screen(I know S3 has larger one).
Coming from 3.2" screen, I got used to it in few minutes, same for virtual buttons.
Physical buttons are obsolete, if it's touchscreen then let it be a touchscreen..
Yeah they screwed up with s3 design, otherwise samsung phones look usually neat.
I've been itching over a Nexus for a long time...me jelaous!

Doesn't seem to have the same charm as the original N64 verson, but it hasn't bothered me too much. If it will, I might go over and buy the original.

I'm a quite heavy sleeper and can neve have enough alarm clocks, so I bought some alarm clock software for my 3DS. So far I have 3 on my watch that's nearly quiet, 3-4 on my cell phone, one on my DS lite, and i've happened to sleep through all of this.
The fans.
Attached images
100_2120.jpg
Just ordered a Raspberry Pi Type B. Hopefully it's delivered before S3.

Couple Samsung 830 SSD's, one 128GB for OS/programs, one 256GB for games. Will now have more than 500GB of combined SSD space including the old Vertex 2. :3

Also, a shit ton of games from the Steam summer sale during the next week.
HTC Explorer... Not the best, but better than my Nokia C6-00. I got it for like 18$ with my 24 month internet contract and I wanted to sell it but nobody wanted to buy it. My dad wanted to take it, but Android was too complicated for him, so I got the phone...

Any useful apps/enjoyable games you can recommend?

In its case too

This, but without the Nintendo logo on top. (Refurbished)
various parts for my car...got to pass its test next month >_>

its friday friday
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I decided that I need extra 12mm

*Because racecar

Since I'm both a cosplayer and gadget geek I just couldn't help it.

Edit: If you don't know what this is, it senses the user's brain activity and the ears goes up and down and rolls depending on their mood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_l1oRvKQL0
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :various parts for my car...got to pass its test next month >_>

lol, got mine from the garage this morning, needed two new wheel bearings, at least I got them quite cheap because the garage missed the 2cm play both wheels had when they serviced the car last week
And yes, I went round the Ring like that (thought the noise came from my new summer tires :shy
2x bosch projector headlights
CCFL white angel eye kit
H1 6000K xenon kit

Quote from Ni-san :*bunnyears*
Since I'm both a cosplayer and gadget geek I just couldn't help it.

are you sure you are a male?
iPhone dead, so i needed a stopgap, free handset and a budget t-mobile contract of £15.50 a month, plus my 3 contract sim from the iphone works in it so i still have my unlimited data, its more than adequate until my 3 upgrade in october.

Actually backed/bought this quite some time ago on kickstarter, but it finally arrived today.

(Katawa Shoujo artbook for the puzzled - and a surprise watercolor painting from weee! )

1TB 2.5" USB3.0

This, but 32GB

And I'm poor again
Compact class D bass amp. 600W in a 2kg box!

Rode NT1-A for tracking double bass at home. Sounds really nice and airy, great value large diaphragm condenser.

Also got my other double bass back last night so the main bass is getting one of these fitted - Fishman Full Circle pickup:
Nice!
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Rode NT1-A for tracking double bass at home. Sounds really nice and airy, great value large diaphragm condenser.

I've been thinking about getting a Samson C03U, any of you got experience with one? My sound card is pretty decent itself, so I'm not sure is a USB mic the best way to go..

On topic, bought a new xbox gamepad + battery pack for PC today, as I sold my 360 console with the only controller I had:

Om nom!
This is going for a ride this weekend (with cofee, without it gets too sweet for my taste).

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG