The online racing simulator
Damn, your humor hasn't booted up yet, Flame?
Quote from Impreza09 :Damn, your humor hasn't booted up yet, Flame?

If you meant that it should say S3, than I still don't get it, as VWS will be in S1.
That's it. Should be S1.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :bleh2

It's amazing picture But the driving line in the pic isn't perfect... but all other props replace it much enough
Quote from nikopdr :just because you think its a render doesnt make it one.

I think Taavi is quite skilled enough to do an edit like that, after i've seen his edits.

it's not just because I think it's, i'm sure it's, I do things on 3Ds since 2005, and I can say with 100% sure that the RAC is rendered
bleh3 (last one for a while)
Nice render I like it!

And if not, show us the original screenshot
indeed, you merged the two images (car and track) extremely well!
i think( but i am not sure) he just rendered the car and the track.
I also has a program where i could render the tracks from lfs. But my pc is to lowpowered to do it well.
After rendering he is maybe doing the rest with photoshop.

But if he is doing all with photoshop. respect#!

But also if it is rendered respect. they´re all looking nice.
Unfortunatly the great magician will most likely not reveal his hidden tricks and tweaks so we probably never get to know. But - sorry - just keep having that debate for a little while.

Edit: Oh and by the way personally I don't think a GT race car fits polished wheels and 5 kg of clear lacquer.
Honestly Taavi, im not as excited over teh pics. Bleh1 looks like teh shadow is at wrong angle and bleh3 looks out of place with the reflection way too shiney
If it would be originally ingame, there would be driver inside...
Quote from kiste :i think( but i am not sure) he just rendered the car and the track.

I'm almost sure that the car is rendered, but the track is a normal screenshot ingame with some photoshop on it
Nothing special

dunno if it's just me, but it appears that it's just raining right infront of the camera...

and use AA ingame!
hot fz50 )
Attached images
hotfz50.jpg
Quote from skiper :hot fz50 )

You are one of my favourite photoshopers here.

Good job. Amazing work on the general illumination.

And... thanks to use the RP for your shots.

Cheers.
Quote from Specht77 :dunno if it's just me, but it appears that it's just raining right infront of the camera...

The further away rain is the more it looks like fog so from about 100 m distance on it should get a little more foggy. Also it would help would he have used different sizes of rain drops for different distances.

Edit: Actually I once had a go at a rain edit, in fact I messed around with it again just before posting this.
Quote from 5tag :The further away rain is the more it looks like fog so from about 100 m distance on it should get a little more foggy. Also it would help would he have used different sizes of rain drops for different distances.

Edit: Actually I once had a go at a rain edit, in fact I messed around with it again just before posting this.

omg awesome edit!
Quote from Lynce :You are one of my favourite photoshopers here.

Good job. Amazing work on the general illumination.

And... thanks to use the RP for your shots.

Cheers.

Thank you so much Lynce.
But I believe that I have not reached yours level)
Quote from skiper :
Thank you so much Lynce.
But I believe that I have not reached yours level)

I'm not better than anyone.

There are tastes and styles.

Keep up the good work.

@Taavi. Fantastic shots as always.
fxoturbo
and LX6
Attached images
fxoturbo1.jpg
lx6e.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG